Killawife

Grenades?

Are the grenades still in? I havent found any type of grenade since 0.56 and hear no explosions anywhere or find them on dead people.

Mookie is correct................................ I haven't seen any either. Haven't heard any either as you stated Killawife, LOL! Maybe they will return in .59, fingers crossed. They sure are fun! :)

Pretty sure explosions have been gone since .57, possibly due to hackers using them a great deal in .56? I saw several carpet bombings in .56 but I've seen none since .57, landmines were in but didn't actually explode in .57, gas canisters and spray paint cans no longer caused explosions in fires and gas stations stopped exploding in .57 as well.

Grenades are not in the game, as far as I know. As others have mentioned, they've been gone since 0.56. I'm fine with that, as they were the wonkiest mechanic to be implemented so far. Until they're optimized, they can stay gone. ;3

I killed a guy with one once and it made my week. Its kinda strange though as both Arma 2 and 3 has grenades of different kinds and they are working great so it shouldnt be that hard to implement.

Explosions in general seem missing.  Camp fire explosions don't seem to work either.

I miss grenades and they are useful for clearing people out of stuff.  They were hard to pull off.  I miss smoke grenades from the mod as well.  The game needs more than just guns.

Sadly, I must report explosions are NOT gone entirely. I witnessed a carpet bomb at NWAF like 3 days ago... me and 2 buddies saw it up on the hill at the NW end of the strip, and it was a good 400 yards out so we tried logging immediately... ended up as freshies on the next server -_-

Yay for hackers... I was kinda salty after that one b/c we had just killed a guy that had a ACOG scope and a NATO silencer that I threw on my naked M4 to make it godly, then 10 min later I'm nuked by a hacker. 

Edited by AdamantiuM