Sign in to follow this  
Jonnierambo88

How to report a server and admin?

Hello everyone :)

How would I go about reporting a server that has been breaching the rules ?

Thanks!

Make sure it's actually breaking the rules first. A lot of people still don't realise private and public servers have different sets of rules. If you got kicked or banned from a private server for instance, no rules have been broken.

• Like 2

I think bi needs to add official servers. What happens when no one rents a server , are you get your way and have them all locked?

THANKS GUYS! And I run my own server bud I knwo the rules I was getting kicked over and over and over for no reason by an admin which is against the rules I am sure...

• Like 1

THANKS GUYS! And I run my own server bud I knwo the rules I was getting kicked over and over and over for no reason by an admin which is against the rules I am sure...

This is precisely why I started renting my own server.  I would get kicked from low pops and mid pops.  I was in a couple servers with 15+ people and I noticed one by one everyone being kicked before he/she kicked me too.  This was on public servers mind you.  

So frustrating.

I think bi needs to add official servers. What happens when no one rents a server , are you get your way and have them all locked?

There are already many official servers. BI endured that every server provider also maintains it's own official so servers to endure that there will always be a vanilla version of the game.

Often they are labeled something like DayzUk52 for example.

Against the rules on public hive servers.