claws4life

rare gem found in military tents west of myshinko

couldn't believe it, but after having not seen one since it was removed by developers shortly after mp5k was introduced back in July 2014, I have found it in one of the military tents west of myshinko.

Just incase people don't know, mp5k still spawns without the buttstock, making this buttstock a bit rare

you can see the SVD magazines in my inventory and the ump 45 in my hot bar which I found back in the officer's tent building, proving this indeed is spawning in 0.58 stable!

mp5_oem1.jpg

mp5_oem3.jpg

mp5k_oem2.jpg

Edited by Claws4life

its not rare, not at all.

i find loads of this butt stock at police cars and officer tents and military tents since .58 came along

How is this rare?, the butt stock is found at tents and police cars all over Chernarus?, I do not mean this in an offensive way but i really do not understand?

This buttstock is extremely rare? I already found 4 of them and mostly around police cars. I like the UMP better anyway, though ammo is a bit harder to come by (mags are not, however). I'd say the glowplugs are rare, but this buttstock is not very hard to find, if you just stick to police cars. 

I didn't know they were that rare to be honest dude, I have a couple of them, good to know though :)

well apparently I haven't been searching inside police cars and stations that much in 0.58, but this is the first one I've seen one since summer last year so good to know they're spawning again in 0.58 :)

Edited by Claws4life

This buttstock is extremely rare? I already found 4 of them and mostly around police cars. I like the UMP better anyway, though ammo is a bit harder to come by (mags are not, however). I'd say the glowplugs are rare, but this buttstock is not very hard to find, if you just stick to police cars. 

Ah dear glow plugs  :rolleyes:  they are totally rare, i came to a point that i found 2 AK74's and Smersh vest but no chance on glow plugs. thought i found one tonight and another just after that. now i have two glow plugs, its an amazing feeling  :D

i didint have a chance on UMP mags thought, but i didn't really looked for them. jerry cans are pretty rare too  :(

Ah dear glow plugs  :rolleyes:  they are totally rare, i came to a point that i found 2 AK74's and Smersh vest but no chance on glow plugs. thought i found one tonight and another just after that. now i have two glow plugs, its an amazing feeling  :D

i didint have a chance on UMP mags thought, but i didn't really looked for them. jerry cans are pretty rare too  :(

UMP mags are actually really common, I got like 5 of em and had to dump like 10 others cuz I needed space :D

• Like 1

UMP mags are actually really common, I got like 5 of em and had to dump like 10 others cuz I needed space :D

well, glad to hear. i have one stored in my camp so i will search for it next time. my new goal is to find a jerry can now. i wonder where they spawn other than sheds.

well, glad to hear. i have one stored in my camp so i will search for it next time. my new goal is to find a jerry can now. i wonder where they spawn other than sheds.

I've found jerry cans in sheds, single and multilevel barns, long white animal barns and one in the short brown barn, i suspect the one I found in the short brown barn wasnt a natural spawn due to its location in the building.

• Like 1

it was rather rare in .57 i do say so myself but i have a few friends that have them on mp5's now. thats why i love the loot this update we get to see most of everything all the loot that is in the game seems to be spawning now which is awesome. and OP if you want to get rid of your fatty toon you should look into what your your aspect ratio is or cut down the carbs your toon eats lol

Edited by gannon46

Rare ?  I use those instead of wood in my campfires just to get them outta my way :)  If we wanna talk rare ... I found black fireman pants dropped in a hunting cabin the other day. Where the heck have they and the jacket been ? And where is this low profile backpack and the hiking jacket that they showed us 5 months ago ? Thats the Gem i would like to see.

On the bonnet of the wrecked GAZ jeeps

Dynamic boats between Berizino and Elektro, found 6 on one server so far.

• Like 1

On the bonnet of the wrecked GAZ jeeps

Have you confirmed this in .58?

I saw a gas can on the front fender of a wrecked Ural at Myshinko during exp and it would have been difficult for a player to place it just so. As far as I knew vehicle wrecks that do not have dynamic moving parts like doors did not spawn loot right now though.  

Dynamic boats between Berizino and Elektro, found 6 on one server so far.

well man, i dunno how to thanks you. this actually helped a lot. i found 2 in my first boat (took 1 since i didn;t have any other choice xD)

well man, i dunno how to thanks you. this actually helped a lot. i found 2 in my first boat (took 1 since i didn;t have any other choice xD)

Lemme know if it works, I finally got a truck and tried to refuel it and it didn't work.

Couldn't remove the tires either, not sure that and the refueling was input lag or broken. 

Lemme know if it works, I finally got a truck and tried to refuel it and it didn't work.

Couldn't remove the tires either, not sure that and the refueling was input lag or broken. 

There is some strange cases when that happens, dunno exactly what is the reproduce method but its a bug. happened to me sometimes but the next session i didn't have that issue.

also there is a bug where you can't put battery in your truck when its inventory is 3/4 full. like i had a tent and a jerry inside it (which i lost both to another bug) and couldn't remove battery but glow plug worked good. 

Have you confirmed this in .58?

I saw a gas can on the front fender of a wrecked Ural at Myshinko during exp and it would have been difficult for a player to place it just so. As far as I knew vehicle wrecks that do not have dynamic moving parts like doors did not spawn loot right now though.

Yeah mate, 1 at berezhiki and 3 times at vybor behind the police station.

i found out something really interesting today which is jerry cans spawns anywhere you can think of. i found one in the little cabin just by the bed, and also another one at another house. 2 at a dynamic boat, and another two at sheds. so maybe it just share spawn point with Pipsi i guess  :D

You wanna know whats fucking RARE? Not glowplugs, not batterys, not svds! It's the freggin baseball bat! 

Been looking for one since .58 came out. 

Edited by Wh1spY