Sign in to follow this  
BudofDeath

Can i use the M4

Earlier I joined a high pop and saw a dude with an M4 and shot him can i use this gun or is it off limits and hacked in? or am i free to start killing with it?

good thing you asked first, and since you did - we give you permission to use it as you wish. :rolleyes:

seriously though, it doesn't matter. 

Earlier I joined a high pop and saw a dude with an M4 and shot him can i use this gun or is it off limits and hacked in? or am i free to start killing with it?

i thought m4s weren't spawning?? 

good thing you asked first, and since you did - we give you permission to use it as you wish. :rolleyes:

seriously though, it doesn't matter. 

Don't trust this guy, throw it in the ocean immediately or be labeled a haxor forever. 

• Like 2

i thought m4s weren't spawning?? 

i think hackers are able to find them somehow, and then they get passed around.....but merely speculation.

I did too thats why i asked

You've already said too much, get rid of it now before you get banned. 

You've already said too much, get rid of it now before you get banned. 

I fell like you're trolling me and trying to get me to get rid of it -_-

I fell like you're trolling me and trying to get me to get rid of it -_-

I actually don't really care but it'd be funny if you did.

<-900th post most of them productive.

M4s aren't hacked in. M4s have always been spawning.

I dunno. Do you have a left click on your mouse?

M4s aren't hacked in. M4s have always been spawning.

Lie. I'm willing to give the first guy that provides me proof of freshly spawned m4 with default handguard 100 dollar. Guess what, I'll keep my 100 dollars because no offfer will ever come.

inb4 "but Brian Hicks said", he can be wrong you know?

All m4s currently in circulation have either an MP handguard or none at all + OEM buttstock and none of them are pristine. 1 m4 to be duped a thousand times!

Edited by jayfkay

You won't be banned for picking up a duped weapon.

Now decide whether or not to do the right thing.

• Like 3

Bone, it is very unfortunate that you instantly locked my topic. It was meant for all the people that still say "b-but the m4 spawns because Brian Hicks said so!" - NO, it does not spawn. But I want it to spawn! And all of its parts (CQB buttstock, where art thou?)! And I want to be able to use it in the upcoming stable and I am afraid I wont be able to!

Edited by jayfkay

Bone, it is very unfortunate that you instantly locked my topic. It was meant for all the people that still say "b-but the m4 spawns because Brian Hicks said so!" - NO, it does not spawn. But I want it to spawn! And all of its parts (CQB buttstock, where art thou?)! And I want to be able to use it in the upcoming stable and I am afraid I wont be able to!

Alright, that's it. Fix me a server with password and no players and the ability to restart the server. You better keep your 100 ready.
  • Like 1

Alright, Im afraid I cant do that because I dont own a server, but I can assure you... the 3 server owners that I personally talked to all have done this with guess how much success.

Just to give you an example of how dedicated these people are:

in patch 0.54 one of them restarted his server 5h a day for an entire week until he finally found the PM Rak.

Alright, Im afraid I cant do that because I dont own a server, but I can assure you... the 3 server owners that I personally talked to all have done this with guess how much success.

Just to give you an example of how dedicated these people are:

in patch 0.54 one of them restarted his server 5h a day for an entire week until he finally found the PM Rak.

Well, I have news for you, they suck. They aren't searching, they are looking, just like everyone else. Can't you people think outside the box for once?

You don't get a M4 if you aren't searching for it.

I dont get what you are saying :huh: it seems you are missing the point. The point is, m4s are supposed to be nato heli loot, but they do not spawn at helis at the moment. The only way to obtain one is by killing dupers in cherno. Thats not how it should be, right?

But do go ahead and tell me what you consider thinking outside of the box. Go tell me how you would search for an m4.

Edited by jayfkay

I dont get what you are saying :huh: it seems you are missing the point. The point is, m4s are supposed to be nato heli loot, but they do not spawn at helis at the moment. The only way to obtain one is by killing dupers in cherno. Thats not how it should be, right?

But do go ahead and tell me what you consider thinking outside of the box. Go tell me how you would search for an m4.

You're exactly saying what I'm trying to make clear here.

You're saying "at the helis", ever thought about looking around them instead of at them? I know my very first helicopter was a NATO one, it had loot at it. While I was running away and sorting my inventory, I noticed more loot further away from the helicopter.

This really pisses me off, most people don't look carefully and then they are going to complain.

Watched enough videos and streams to know what the majority misses when looting.

You're exactly saying what I'm trying to make clear here.

You're saying "at the helis", ever thought about looking around them instead of at them? I know my very first helicopter was a NATO one, it had loot at it. While I was running away and sorting my inventory, I noticed more loot further away from the helicopter.

This really pisses me off, most people don't look carefully and then they are going to complain.

Watched enough videos and streams to know what the majority misses when looting.

You think me or the people that would willingly spend an entire week of their life just to find an ingame item would not know of such simple things? Have you actually tried finding a PM Rak in 54??? People were willing to trade their left ballsack for it.

Most streamers I watch nowadays are really bad, they dont have inventory management (just stuffing everything full and carrying 3 pistols and 2 primaries), nor reflexes or tactical thinking and often times lackluster knowledge of the game, but people like them for their personalities, which is totally fine, I like them too. But I am aware of these things.

Like I said my friend, if you get your hands on a server and find me an m4, the 100 dollars are yours. It seems people simply do not want to believe that the m4 doesnt spawn. They need to feel it, find it out themselves.

There needs to be a wipe right now, this very moment and unless the heli situation changed, suddenly posts about the m4 missing would pop up everywhere.

Edited by jayfkay

There is going to be a wipe with the next update, that's already been confirmed.

I'm also more likely to believe Hicks saying an item spawns than a random person on the internet with no affiliation to the game, that's no offence to you but I'm sure you can understand why the lead producer would be a more reliable source of information.

You seem very upset about the m4 situation but the game will go through numerous issues with the availability of items before release. Some items will be removed from loot tables for months at a time others will go from extemely rare to far too common, it's the nature of the game.

If people are duping or hacking then I say 'superb' it means the devs can tighten up the loopholes to stop those exploits from making it to the final release.

If you have a better explanation as to why noone can find an m4 after several thousands of restarts and why all the m4s are the same worn MP Handguard OEM Buttstock ones, then go ahead.

Seems you are missing the point entirely and are just here to state the obvious, which doesnt really help anyone.

And I look forward to a wipe, because then maybe the issue will become more apparent to people, unlike now where everyone is happy with their duped identical cherno m4 and says "but Brian Hicks said..." and thats it.

I mean.. I could probably offer a 1000 dollars for a freshly found m4 with proof and people would still be like "nah, cba, because Brian Hicks said..".

Now I got a question for you: How many default M4 handguards have you seen so far in 57 or 58? Let me answer taht for you: None.

There is neither a satisfying explanation nor statement on these issues, in fact there is no evidence that contradicts with what I claim, literally, other than Brian Hicks tweet. And he can be wrong. He doesnt loot helis all day after all.

Edited by jayfkay

If you have a better explanation as to why noone can find an m4 after several thousands of restarts and why all the m4s are the same worn MP Handguard OEM Buttstock ones, then go ahead.

Seems you are missing the point entirely and are just here to state the obvious, which doesnt really help anyone.

And I look forward to a wipe, because then maybe the issue will become more apparent to people, unlike now where everyone is happy with their duped identical cherno m4 and says "but Brian Hicks said..." and thats it.

I mean.. I could probably offer a 1000 dollars for a freshly found m4 with proof and people would still be like "nah, cba, because Brian Hicks said..".

Now I got a question for you: How many default M4 handguards have you seen so far in 57 or 58? Let me answer taht for you: None.

There is neither a satisfying explanation nor statement on these issues, in fact there is no evidence that contradicts with what I claim, literally, other than Brian Hicks tweet. And he can be wrong. He doesnt loot helis all day after all.

Alright, I will take you up on your offer. I will buy a server JUST to prove that M4s spawn, and Hicks & everyone else is right. Want me to record it too?

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

I wish you all the luck and hope you are prepared for the frustration to come and the lost money and time.

Edited by jayfkay

I wish you all the luck and hope you are prepared for the frustration to come and the lost money and time.

I was gonna get one anyway, and plus time is of no issue.  :P