TheHeadlessHobo

Where can I find these items

Batteries dont spawn in the current patch, you can find the handguard rail as a railspawn at any military area, mainly the guardhouses in the current patch though this will change in 0.58. The mp5 stock handguard can be found in police stations, and the regular stock is usually on the gun itself. Netting can be found on the coasts, where any fishing boats lie. 

• Like 1

Hmm that's weird I saw a battery a day or so ago but lost it during the attacks

Really? I thought the devs took them out of this patch?

Hmm that's weird I saw a battery a day or so ago but lost it during the attacks

Probably on experimental patch?

Batteries are in the game, just very rare, per Eugene and mr Hicks

Batteries are in the game, just very rare, per Eugene and mr Hicks

Wow must be VERY rare then as I have never seen one or met anyone with one lol.

Beside the battery I haven't seen these common (?) things for quite a while:

Magnum revolver

Repeater .357

And I've never seen a Winchester 70 so far.

I've seen tons of Magnums P, not that many repeaters, and I have seen a few Winchesters but they ae very rare compared to those but I heard they spawn in busses but I found mine in Elektro my friend found his in Nizhoyne, town between Solnichy and Berezino but if you get off the coast it seems they are more common.

• Like 1

I see the Magnum/Swagnum :) all the time. The Winchester is there, just not a lot. I see them sometimes in certain sheds and hunting stands. 

Beside the battery I haven't seen these common (?) things for quite a while:

Magnum revolver

Repeater .357

And I've never seen a Winchester 70 so far.

if you know where to look, all of these are easily attainable. depends where you are on the map....before i had trouble finding the winchester rifle and i moved towns, in stary sobor, ive seen them all. as for batteries, yeah they are rare and i can't even recall for sure if ive seen them in this patch or not. 

• Like 1

Batteries I haven't seen yet ,checked all types of houses buildings and crash sites must be really rare.Magnums  I have seen in the yellow garages and repeaters in the small cabins

Batteries are not, they are on experimental tho the rest are in garages and cabins

Batteries dont spawn in the current patch, you can find the handguard rail as a railspawn at any military area, mainly the guardhouses in the current patch though this will change in 0.58. The mp5 stock handguard can be found in police stations, and the regular stock is usually on the gun itself. Netting can be found on the coasts, where any fishing boats lie. 

No offence, but this is way off. He's asking about the AK rail handguard, which I have yet to see in 0.57. He's not asking about the MP5 'stock handguard', He's asking about the stock - the buttstock, the bit that goes against your shoulder. Again, I've yet to see these in 0.57. MP5s do not spawn with stocks in 0.57. Netting is there, but very rare. Hope the OP hasn't been on a wild goose chase as a result.

No offence, but this is way off. He's asking about the AK rail handguard, which I have yet to see in 0.57. He's not asking about the MP5 'stock handguard', He's asking about the stock - the buttstock, the bit that goes against your shoulder. Again, I've yet to see these in 0.57. MP5s do not spawn with stocks in 0.57. Netting is there, but very rare. Hope the OP hasn't been on a wild goose chase as a result.

Yeah I've only found netting during an entire run form Berezino to the north through all military areas, Prison Island and logged off near Prigorodki