Sign in to follow this  
Jadeybobs

Popular locations to go to..

I haven't been on dayz for a few months now, I have returned to a dead and changed Berezino. :(

Where is the best locations to go to for finding players now?

For PvP on High Pop: NW Airfield, Elektro, Cherno, Vybor

For PvP on average Pop: Any airfield, any military base, Elektro, both Sobor's (Stary and Novy)

But if you want good, genuine player interaction, head to novo, or Svet, or Zelenogorsk, or Pustoshka.

Berezino's good too.

Edited by therandomredstone

NW Airfield

I seriously never find anyone at the airfield. Every time I go there on my regular servers there's no one to be found. I'm sprinting down the main airstrip just to get someone to shoot at me and nothing, lol. 

Vybor however always has some people around. Got two kills there last night before finally getting gunned down by a third squaddie that I failed to notice flanking me. Almost got him, but had to reload before I could get a second shot off.

I seriously never find anyone at the airfield. Every time I go there on my regular servers there's no one to be found. I'm sprinting down the main airstrip just to get someone to shoot at me and nothing, lol. 

Vybor however always has some people around. Got two kills there last night before finally getting gunned down by a third squaddie that I failed to notice flanking me. Almost got him, but had to reload before I could get a second shot off.

The NW Airfield is odd. But trust me. People are found there all the time.

Maybe not with the current version of DayZ because loot is kinda messed up, but after it's fixed you'll see people there once more.

Kamyshovo is by far the easiest place to find people at. I sat in a bush on one of the hills for about 20 minutes yesterday and saw  5 newspawns and two geared guys killing them.

Whenever I go there theres always someone there.

I once found this, I have no idea how it happened:

op8kzs.jpg

Edited by Killawife

If you want to shoot people and get shot at, go to Berezino on a high-pop public server.  It has everything you need, unless you're looking for an AUG or the SVD.

Elektro and Kami will never fail to get you killed. Try there.

Make sure your server filter's MAX pop is set to 100, I recall once upon a time it was something like 40 by default but there's public servers that have pops up to 50 and experimental up to 60 (and occasionally higher).

Also, until .58 is released and while .57 has the ridiculous loot pinata guard houses everywhere Berezino has 5 of them and does get a lot of traffic. In general though I'd wager you'll find the most people in the general Elektro area (including Kamyshovo). You'll find the most clueless bambis loitering in Solnichny. You'll find the most snipers in the general Cherno area.

• Like 1