Kerbo

Kill at all costs

I'm armed only with an axe and offer to give my gear away before it gets ruined in a gunfight but this guy is having none of it.

• Like 2

On the off chance you don't know how to fix the blur on your screen after you get hit- just turn off post process in your video settings. 

Perhaps it's a purist thing related to an injury? Not sure. Passed that one to the guy I roll with and was surprised he didn't know about it... so figured I might put it out there. 

On the off chance you don't know how to fix the blur on your screen after you get hit- just turn off post process in your video settings. 

Perhaps it's a purist thing related to an injury? Not sure. Passed that one to the guy I roll with and was surprised he didn't know about it... so figured I might put it out there. 

My "blur" was only when I was running.  The distant trees and landscape would blur together when I sprinted.

I think his pertains more to to getting hit.  Currently, if you get hit and your screen goes blurry, you just need to go into your video settings then back out without changing anything.

Edited by schwaBAM

My "blur" was only when I was running.  The distant trees and landscape would blur together when I sprinted.

I think his pertains more to to getting hit.  Currently, if you get hit and your screen goes blurry, you just need to go into your video settings then back out without changing anything.

Or you simply turn off postprocessing. I don't know about the current situation but a year ago a grey screen indicated blood loss (obviously still does) and a blurry screen indicated health loss. That can be turned off by disabling postprocessing. Now some purists say that you should not deactivate a feature, but I hate that feature:

1. It's bugged (or not working correctly), even when at full health the screen will be less blury without postprocessing (or was a year ago).

2. Those who leave it on are at a great disadvantage to those who deactivate it. But even if it were forced, I would hate it. You get shot, the assailant knows where you are, you don't know where he is and you can find him with a blurred vision ... in terms if gameplay I don't like giving the attacker even better ods as he already has at that point.

Tbh kill at all costs is fine with me. I never kill anyone who has no gun, unless he attacks, but I don't mind it.

• Like 1

Oh yeah that's right... forgot. 

Anyway- yeah... post processing. It'll resolve both issues. 

• Like 1

The post processing effects are there for a reason (I was badly injured) so it's valuable feedback. I know you can turn it off or glitch fix it by going to video settings but that's not how I choose to play.

Pretty sure it'll go blurry if you're just tapped too (which seems less valuable).  

Anyway- I digress. Thanks for the vid.

Edited by ENO75