Sign in to follow this  
Azzybaby

Trophy Body Part Collection

There is no way of seeing how NAUGHTY or KILLER EFFICIENT somone is.

could there be a system brought into place where upon killing and skinning somone you can collect there ears?

this would show that if you kill somone and they have 12 ears on a piece of rope (necklace) that they have been proper

naughty and super busy..

the sence of achievement when you kill a 12 ear guy/girl would be brilliant and would also be away of a rank system on your current life.

just think if you was to kill somone who has 20+ ears you know that this guys is super damn good and you out gamed a geared ear'd person

,the achievement would be great and a little somthing extra you wouldnt wanna loose...

Plz devs consider somthing along these lines as it would be great..

thanks

Azzy

• Like 3

thats takes up invetory.. could have 1 slot on your character for necklace with like txt 4,5,6, x ears displayed how ever many you have collected..

the visual graphics could just show a necklace with a few ears on it...

• Like 1

You're my kind of sicko! :). You call them trophies, I call them momentos. Semantics, I think.

I like to keep a piece of my recently lost, newly found friend. It's something to remember them by!

Sometimes it's a pair of boots, sometimes it's a rifle, and sometimes it falls under 'other'.

:)

f9dHwjC.jpg

Someone's been watching Universal Soldier a bit much lol

• Like 1

Agreed, have some beans.

Something else I'd like to see is postmortem decapitation. Someone fucks with you? Catch them, kill them, and chop off their head. Collect a ton and stick them on pikes around your base. Maybe even incorporate some poor bastard's skull into your headpiece, or wear their face like a mask.

Even though I initially thought "What the hell?" I must say this idea is starting to grow on me. Rather than forcing a morality system to differentiate between heroes, neutrals and bandits, this would allow people to show their true colors of their own volition. Some people would display their brutality, others would try to hide it. Makes meeting people a bit more interesting.

As for other post-mortem brutality, why not? I for one would be goddamn paranoid if I came across a couple heads staked on a fence.

• Like 1

Says you can see how badass another player is, fails to realize that the kids who glitch/ ghost/ kill you and proceed to speak about how pro they as they call you a homeaexual and talk about how they banged "ur mom" aren't badass at all.

Cool idea though, just shouldn't be the only measure of a players skill: p

I'm not sure how possible it would be to kill a player by decapitation. It DOES seem quite possible to interact with a corpse similar to skin and quartering it to produce a head item, which then can function like anything else. Is something like this suitable for 1.0 or a mod, I wonder.

I'm not sure how possible it would be to kill a player by decapitation. It DOES seem quite possible to interact with a corpse similar to skin and quartering it to produce a head item, which then can function like anything else. Is something like this suitable for 1.0 or a mod, I wonder.

the easiest way to do this would to be obtain a head the same way you get human meat, when the animation is done the head will be turned inside the body (so it looks as he has no head)

Scalps. 

Kill a "worthy" opponent? Take their scalp as proof

• Like 1

the easiest way to do this would to be obtain a head the same way you get human meat, when the animation is done the head will be turned inside the body (so it looks as he has no head)

Or you could do what they do in The Forest and just lop there head off when there dead with a axe. Not sure how versatile the new engine is going to be though for stuff like that.

Or you could do what they do in The Forest and just lop there head off when there dead with a axe. Not sure how versatile the new engine is going to be though for stuff like that.

Meh, that takes time and effort, plus you can chip the blade on bone. Scalps are lightweight, more easily carried, and don't damage your tools.

Meh, that takes time and effort, plus you can chip the blade on bone. Scalps are lightweight, more easily carried, and don't damage your tools.

Im cool with ether.

There is no way of seeing how NAUGHTY or KILLER EFFICIENT somone is.

could there be a system brought into place where upon killing and skinning somone you can collect there ears?

this would show that if you kill somone and they have 12 ears on a piece of rope (necklace) that they have been proper

naughty and super busy..

the sence of achievement when you kill a 12 ear guy/girl would be brilliant and would also be away of a rank system on your current life.

just think if you was to kill somone who has 20+ ears you know that this guys is super damn good and you out gamed a geared ear'd person

,the achievement would be great and a little somthing extra you wouldnt wanna loose...

Plz devs consider somthing along these lines as it would be great..

thanks

Azzy

u guys are sick :p

Or teeth, if you're the kind of person who likes torturing people but letting them live :D

People who have all their teeth removed can only live off soft foods.

maybe dark..but i think it would be a good way to rank/score your current life... or maybe per kill you get you can put a tallie notch on youe weapon... although the ears on a rope necklace sounds far cooler

ya because killing fresh spawns and taking their ears, teeth, fingers etc as a trophy shows how badass you are  :rolleyes: