serb

Maintenance Topic

I know its maintance today, 8-11, its 11.35 alredy, am i only one that cant play stable? Cant see any server online...

• Like 1

Patience isn't the strong suit of people these days, eh?

Maintenance usually only has a starting point and an open end. The servers will come back.

I am really sorry, i am impatien cos i go to work in few hours :) was really hoping to play before that, but the main problem, i was not even sure its maintance thats why i asked. Thank you very much for info

Usually means that somethign big is coming:

• Like 2

You have to be precise on time with maintenance. It's been six hours on a maximum of 3. >:(

• Like 1

19:00 CET? OMG <_<

Anyway... All this for the BUS? Is better to put the car ingame. What can serve the bus? Is slow, cumbersome and unnecessary .. :|

• Like 1

You have to be precise on time with maintenance. It's been six hours on a maximum of 3.

Anyway... All this for the BUS? Is better to put the car ingame. What can serve the bus? Is slow, cumbersome and unnecessary .. :|

If that's the quality of content you came here to create, don't bother.

A patch is a good thing and taking the time for it is necessary. If you can't comprehend that, please don't complain about it.

• Like 4

I am even more happy now that is not my day off, gona work all day and am looking forward playing tonight. 22:00 and am home :) And thanks for info guys

A patch is a good thing and taking the time for it is necessary. If you can't comprehend that, please don't complain about it.

I'm sorry to ask, but how many places has the bus?given the time that we are putting..

I hope that this waiting is worth the 0.57 version. Regardless of the bus that clearly are really disappointed. I just hope you do not pay the ticket for to enter. ;) :P

hum, why are people talking about the bus ? no way it will be in 0.57

apparently they just saw the pics of the bus and abjectly failed to read the rest of the status report - I find this to be very common sadly.

• Like 6

A massive patch that removes persistence, I am somewhat baffled on how or why I should be excited.

On one hand, I loved the stability and game play of 0.57.

edit: I am extremely baffled why persistence is giving them so much trouble, I developed loot systems in other games, this one could be done in a day.

Edited by treetop82
  • Like 2

Bus?!? They were only showing animations for a project that will be coming down the line. I didn't think that bus option was in play yet, but more of a showcase for it.

Let us just be HAPPY with leaving .55 behind!

As for the "Z"s being removed, wasn't that for exp? Something to do with player performance and/or general lag in the build.

"Reading is fundamental"

A massive patch that removes persistence, I am somewhat baffled on how or why I should be excited.

On one hand, I loved the stability and game play of 0.57.

edit: I am extremely baffled why persistence is giving them so much trouble, I developed loot systems in other games, this one could be done in a day.

Thank you.... I'm wondering what is the point of even putting .57 out if all i can do is run around with what i can carry on me. BIG DEAL , I'm glad at least someone else is talking about this and not where they can get there hands on a SVD.

• Like 1

Thank you.... I'm wondering what is the point of even putting .57 out if all i can do is run around with what i can carry on me. BIG DEAL , I'm glad at least someone else is talking about this and not where they can get there hands on a SVD.

well, i understand that persistence is a big deal for you. but it's been more than 2 month without a stable update, a lot of people can't stand 0.55 anymore with it's crazy desynch. 0.57 is mutch more playable, big improvement in survival mechanics, a shitload of new weapons, new buildings, road blocks, new military camp in stary, gorka and berezino vastly improved... i'm sure you can stop focussing on persistence for a few weeks, it will return upgaded later ;) . loading tent with gear is not the only enjoyable gameplay (i personally don't really like it and alway carry my gear on myself).

Edited by Zboub le météor

Cannot find hardly any servers. Only unstable or private servers seem to come up and about 5 of them at most. I have tried changing firewall settings, resetting netsocks and flushing dns, clearing game cache and reinstalling. 

Nothing seems to work.

Help!!!

Read before you post applies to you more than to many other people.

Merged.

To all the people complaining about the lack of certain features in certain builds:

it was disclosed on many occasions that there will be patches removing certain features to be able to test the impact on performance and whatnot.

I guess it's the time again to remind you, that you pressed "I UNDERSTAND!"

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 3

well, i understand that persistence is a big deal for you. but it's been more than 2 month without a stable update, a lot of people can't stand 0.55 anymore with it's crazy desynch. 0.57 is mutch more playable, big improvement in survival mechanics, a shitload of new weapons, new buildings, road blocks, new military camp in stary, gorka and berezino vastly improved... i'm sure you can stop focussing on persistence for a few weeks, it will return upgaded later ;) . loading tent with gear is not the only enjoyable gameplay (i personally don't really like it and alway carry my gear on myself).

Neither is running around stuffing the items i find into one single bag and doing it over and over again. Believe me i have been clawing at the walls for over a month now waiting for .57 but i LOVE how they slip in just before it's going to be released , OHH BY THE WAY there is no persistence and we don't know when there will be any. I'm sure you'll be delighted all there is to do is chase a Fox and PVP all the live long day for the next few months at minimum :rolleyes:

Cannot find hardly any servers. Only unstable or private servers seem to come up and about 5 of them at most. I have tried changing firewall settings, resetting netsocks and flushing dns, clearing game cache and reinstalling. 

Nothing seems to work.

Help!!!

Stable update, before you ask later today why your character is gone...

It's a WIPE of all characters/servers.

• Like 1