-Gews-

Vision nerfed yet again?!

So you happy now?

One thing though, if zooming is just viewing at 1:1 why do we get out of breath doing it?

So you happy now?

One thing though, if zooming is just viewing at 1:1 why do we get out of breath doing it?

Because "Hold Breath" and "Zoom" are bound to the same buttons (Rightclick).

I haven't actually taken a look recently, but I believe you can still rebind the keys, so that you hold your breath with a different key than mouse rightlick, you can for example use one of the spare buttons on the mouse.

I use the "Forward" button on my mouse for the compass (in ARMA) and the "Backwards" button to hold breath.

• Like 2

I haven't actually taken a look recently, but I believe you can still rebind the keys, so that you hold your breath with a different key than mouse rightlick, you can for example use one of the spare buttons on the mouse.

I use the "Forward" button on my mouse for the compass (in ARMA) and the "Backwards" button to hold breath.

Yes. I rebound buttons and am now using RMB for normal zoom, and the button to the left of Z for holding breath.

I will never understand why they do this, so many people new to arma or dayz are even aware why they are becoming fatigued.

Rebinding "hold breath" to dedicated key is a must, along with sprint going to w+s.