rocket

Notice: All those who get stuck at loading

Playing ok 2 hours ago, now stuck at waiting for host, it only responds and says Server Full if its full, otherwise it stays stuck

THIS IS A THREAD FROM MAY UNRELATED TO THE CURRENT PATCH.

(maybe some people are unaware that the 1.7.2 patch was released and is broken at the moment for pretty much everyone)

THIS IS A THREAD FROM MAY UNRELATED TO THE CURRENT PATCH.

(maybe some people are unaware that the 1.7.2 patch was released and is broken at the moment for pretty much everyone)

thank you...

I'm still with this problem, I not only more but me and my four friends, just ask them to adjust as fast as possible

A data issue was affecting around 1500 users preventing them from loading into the game. This has now been corrected.

Those 1500 users would be unable to connect at all. We're very sorry about this' date=' but please to say it has now been fixed and they should be able to connect.

[/quote']

I'm still with this problem, I not only more but me and my four friends, just ask them to adjust as fast as possible

I still cant log on i was impatient and even killed my toon to play but i am one of the many people that cant pass the create the character screen

im getting stuck on loading

still stuck in the waiting for character to create someone help please

doesnt work, if you depatch and log in you loss everything you have and all zombies dont move, or do anything Kronikx

Well.. I was affraid when the forum and site was dead.. Now its better ^^ But we have still this issue of load/waiting character stuff. We should appreciate an ETA of an hotfix :)

About an hour ago, my six launcher downloaded me an update (my friend on teamspeak too), i thought this is it.. But still have this issue so i suppose either the server where i go is bugged, or an hotfix is needed for servers side..

Can we have some sweet word like "we work on that while we speak, this could be fix asap" pleaaaase ? ;)

I discovered this mod 1 week ago, and start playing some day ago (waiting a friend to have it).. And now i sooo want to play :)

Keep the good work dev team ! we beleave in you ! ;)