rocket

Notice: All those who get stuck at loading

-

Only join servers in the server browser that have "1.60.93965" or the latest beta patch listed next to "Required" at the bottom of the screen and "v1.7.1.5" or the latest DayZ version in the Server name.

Should fix the majority of connection issues.

The beta patch is a must so always install the latest beta patch

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Doesn't change anything. Still stuck at "Waiting for character" or lose connecting right after entering the game...

I get stuck at the black loading screen also, this started happening after patch. Please help.

having issues with beta patch 94209. I was able to play 5 minutes on one server, then got kicked by battleye. tried to rejoin got stuck on loading, tired several other servers... same thing. @sidwulf, I will make sure what beta version they are running

Same thing, looks like 94209 is messy thing. I can't join ant server, I got kicked every time I spawned cuz of Unknown Game Version. Or stuck at loading. That sucks.

i have 94209 and have seen no difference. ive had no trouble.

I'm on 94209 and I'm stuck at the loading screen. Bar is full but nothing happens :s

There are a large amount of players who are stuck at 'loading' and never able to play. Me included, with the recent patch.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=19078

I just re-installed the OS and all game/DayZ related files and immediately got the stuck at loading issue, I was never able to join a DayZ server. The base Arma 2 game works just fine.

There are a large amount of players who are stuck at 'loading' and never able to play. Me included' date=' with the recent patch.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=19078

I just re-installed the OS and all game/DayZ related files and immediately got the stuck at loading issue, I was never able to join a DayZ server. The base Arma 2 game works just fine.

[/quote']

All servers? I've found there are just a pile of servers that will hang on the load screen and lock my game, fine once they get restarted.

The servers are still down' date=' or i cant get on

[/quote']

Servers are down, unrelated thread.

Move on.

Ive been playing fine all weekend, then the hive went down sometime Monday morning for me (pst). I havnt been able to join the servers I was playing on this weekend or any server at all. Since the game came back online. I get stuck on waiting for char create or loading screen and have to restart.

Sorry but this is still screwed in my game. Find a server and get stuck at Loading screen every time.

I've done everything i can think of...reinstalled everything, relocated BattlEye, tried different updaters and launchers but nothing.

Really starting to get hacked off now. I know it's only Alpha but I so want to play this game.

what are the rpt files and where are they located

i have the same error wait for host

i get stuck at loading more often than i dont, i know the games loaded because i can hear the effects etc but the screen is black with the loading bar in the middle full yet never transitions

I've tried everything, since 2 weeks i'm not able to play!