boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

Here's my thing, if I find a nice hide site, I am NOT gonna blab about it all over the forums, especially and even if I know there is going to be a wipe.  I have several areas I like but I am keeping those all strictly to my little, lonesome, black hearted self.  Are they close to water?  Noneya.  Are they close to bushes or hunting?  Again, noneya.  Noneya, noneya, NoneYaFingBeez.  They may NOT even be on the same server I like to play on.  That's just an additional measure of security I like to take.

If people are determined enough they can find your sites regardless of the precautions you take.

If people are determined enough they can find your sites regardless of the precautions you take.

Sure but NO POINT in giving anything away, know what I mean?  Deception is as important at truth.  Going IN!!!

Well, Maybe not, no servers yet

Edited by Barnabus

Cool, mine is downloading already. Cant wait to see whats put in.

• Like 1

Going IN!!!

And than you wish you hadn't taken the mystery dive into lady deaths crotch.

Also thats what she said!

• Like 4

And than you wish you hadn't taken the mystery dive into lady deaths crotch.

And that, my friend, is the real reason God gave us cellophane.

• Like 2

Damn you pre-load damn you to hell! I was so excited to see the download I immediately launched the game - no servers:(

• Like 1

Somebody feed the gerbils running the servers dammit.

ready to rock but no servers yet!

Pre-load seems to suggest you download before servers are running it, just thinking out loud. :)

• Like 3

Pre-load seems to suggest you download before servers are running it, just thinking out loud. :)

I hate you

• Like 1

First thing I heard about 'pre-load' was when I arrived on this thread to see what was the score with servers. 

:( Gosh, come on my beloved widdle servers, come on now *fiddlewigglesquirm*

I think precautions are always a good thing, and with so many (stable) servers to choose from there's a very good chance no one ever finds my precious stashes - on the experimental servers that is a whole different thing of course, that's why I normally don't stash anything but food and maybe a hatchet or a couple of packs of ammo.

Edit: My English is atrocious today, I 'pologize :P

Edited by Demonica

Don't forget to validate!

• Like 1