thewire

looks like .56 will be a character wipe..saw msg in server earlier

that's what they said about the virus...

Can't give beens on my mobile but I see what you did there and had a nice inside laugh.

Looking forward to starting fresh with new stuff to look for.

• Like 1

Can't give beens on my mobile but I see what you did there and had a nice inside laugh.

Looking forward to starting fresh with new stuff to look for.

You can, its just a really small button.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the new loot distribution.  I just wish the battle eye warning was more concise to  avoin the confusion.  Preparing for wipe, by stockpiling...

• Like 1

Looking forward to the new loot distribution.  I just wish the battle eye warning was more concise to  avoin the confusion.  Preparing for wipe, by stockpiling...

The battle eye message cannot possibly be more concise.  It warns players that the .56 update will include a wipe of everything, including characters, vehicles, camps, everything.

What more would you like? lol

• Like 1

You can, its just a really small button.

Had allot to drink this evening and can't see small buttons. Got home to my 3X32" screens and beans are easy to give!

• Like 1

Anyone know when they plan on pushing .56 to stable?

so, no player inventory wipe, just player camps and vehicles? right ? 

Everything is going to be wiped. Everything.

Personally I say do it. I'm geared up to my eyeballs on both my characters.

This. I have several well-geared characters on public/private, 1PP/3PP, half a dozen camps, etc. I'm not even normally someone who stockpiles, either.

Absolutely no player data of any kind will survive this wipe.

And that's all there is to say!

Anyone know when they plan on pushing .56 to stable?

My best guess is Wednesday the 20th. It's possible it will make it out on the 13th, but it seems doubtful.

• Like 3

I just had an Aug after awhile :D ... Anyway, it's just alright, and had to be done because of the dupe status.

Also i think stable will be late because there are so many bugs currently in experimental.

So where is the Purge happening this time? I want to see 50 heavily geared people shooting the crap out of everyone the night before the wipe on every server!

Sorry for cell phone keyboard mispellings

Edited by cash81

The battle eye message cannot possibly be more concise.  It warns players that the .56 update will include a wipe of everything, including characters, vehicles, camps, everything.

What more would you like? lol

I would have appreciated the inclusion of a date.  I read things like .56 will be a fast push to stable, and it gets me wondering if the schedule was going to be changed.  Hadn't seen warnings like that come so far in advance before this one, so it caused a number of people to seek more information, and confusion ensued.

ya..about time. when i finally found a pso scope damn u lol

looks like the update is scheduled for this wednesday 

Edited by thewire

So it is wipe or not?i can't find anything

The exact day of the wipe is not known yet. When they announce that stable is getting an update to 0.56, we will know when the stable hive will be getting wiped.