SMoss

Performance Issues

So it dosn´t matter what kind of steel you got in cpu???? I dont know lot of computers but i can rub mohw ultra settings getting 60+fps all the time...

dayz sa instead goes ower 60 only if i look on the groud.. cities its like 15 or less. forest 30 or less. its not wery easy to fight is i got 15 fps and mohger who shoots me have 100fps :blush:

well that makes me wery friendly...

it is wrong in my compputeriooo of the game?? nice game... i hope it runs better, if i win lottery ill donate 100 000e to them make fuking fps better.

Ok well I just logged in after 6 months of not playing to find no zombies, less loot and horrible FPS. <_<  What is going on around here! This game could kick so much ass if it was atleast playable. Before adding cars and shit make sure people are running 60+ fps. Lets make this happen... My gaming rig is a beast and I get 25 fps in cities just not playable.... 2 years into alpha game isn't playable. I just don't understand whats happening here? 

I can handle bugs and incomplete whatever... but for ____'s sake... you should at least have a good engine that can at least match a similar game or shooter with a decent system to run on. This games FPS is just plain stupid... Can I get a credit towards ARMA III and pay the difference? Obviously people are loyal to the concept... Fix the terrible game play... You are the same company right? Do the Dev's not share the love between teams or something?

Assuming that even 100,000 people of the 143,000+ reviewers in Steam paid for this... that's like $3.5 Million Dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

You do realize that bugs and poor performance is to be expected at this stage of development. They won't start working on maximizing performance until Beta since they're still adding new features that will cause more bugs and performance issues.

9 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

You do realize that bugs and poor performance is to be expected at this stage of development. They won't start working on maximizing performance until Beta since they're still adding new features that will cause more bugs and performance issues.

Devs that work on engine don't know shit about Infusion since it takes them so long to import it fully in DayZ. If they can't, well hire someone who can do it faster without fucking things up...

With money that DayZ earned, it should be one of fastest game that should come out on market since money is fuel here for making progress. They've set up roadmap that they can't even reach and are in delay for half a year. Q1 says new renderer? Did they mean full new renderer or just few small parts? Q2 Player stamina, advanced animals? 2015 has ended and they did a little bit more than half of those things...

I'm actually scared that DayZ will slowly die until development ends. People were playing this game for 2 years and over time they get bored with repetitive shit. Don't get me wrong, I like DayZ, I have 600+ hours on this game but devs are ridicilously slow.

Edited by Just Caused

On 11-7-2015 at 3:39 PM, HAZCHEM21 said:

Hiya not sure if im in the right place and im aware there are some other posts but i thought i would just add this with my personal system specs

i have no problem outside of towns on "Very High" graphics and everything maxed i max out at 40-50 FPS(With V-Sync) outside and it never drops below outside of towns, however when i reach a town it just goes to shit at about 15-20 frames per second. I was able to enable my SLI via nVidiaInspector however towns just go ham and cheese, plus this is my brand new build too. Also when i disable shadows it only really stablizes the fps so its not as fluxuating as much it also kinda gives a bost of 5-10 FPS.

My system specs are currently

nVidia GTX970 sli(latest drivers)

i7 4790k 4.00 GHz

Windows 8.1

Hyper x 8 gig ram

on a MSI KRAIT Edition Z97S SLI Edition mobo.

Any feedback would be appreciated :3

your rig isn't the issue.. dayz itself and its game engine are the issue.. non optimized.. so it doesnt matter if you have a 800 dollar rig or a 100.000 dollar rig.. game isnt optimized in anyway and will remain so until at least beta ;) so.... mi advice.. don't play and expect good preformance from ur machine.. before its even remotely finished *the game that is*

2 and a half years and it still runs badly. how long is needed? 3 years? 4 years? 5?  the money and the product do not correlate. you can keep calling it alpha until the year 2020 if you want it wont alter the facts.

• Like 1