Nicko2580

Prison Island Lootsplosions

So this is what every single server I have jumped to tonight looks like. Just FYI I normally only play on one specific private server, but tonight I decided to server hop publics just to see if I could find some of the gear I'd never seen in game yet. I love loot as much as the next guy, but I can't wait until this is fixed.

SGNJoHa.jpg

eMEvXmH.jpg

dhtBSAA.jpg

TDfm9nd.jpg

5B7KbNf.jpg

Also just realized that I didn't even screen shot the 3,469 AK's laying around the prison. Like, you can't take two steps without seeing an AK, a shotgun or a Makarov. But clips for literally anything? Nowhere. No-fucking-where to be found!

Edited by Nicko2580
  • Like 3

Naturally you only looted books correct?

Well, I was freezing to death from my swim over... So I did the unthinkable and BURNED THEM ALL.

i saw this on one of the private servers i'm on.

cellblocks are all full of books.

bottom warehouse rooms are full of pipes,beartraps, spray cans, duct tape etc.

upstairs lunch room and storage rooms full of food

offices and hallways full of aks and some raks and mp5 but never any mags (assuming people have been picking up all the mags when they first spawn?)

long barracks full of knapsacks and boots

sounds like prison island is the place to be lol

Well, I was freezing to death from my swim over... So I did the unthinkable and BURNED THEM ALL.

Good to know the suppression of dissenting ideas is still strong in Chernarus, very fahrenhiet 451 of you.

• Like 4

Good to know the suppression of dissenting ideas is still strong in Chernarus, very fahrenhiet 451 of you.

Freedom is slavery.

farking ISIS LOL

• Like 1

Alright so on a serious note, I've finally found 2 mags. 1 for an AKM... of which there have been ZERO in all my server hopping adventures. And one for an MP5... now... the weird thing is, that I did find an MP5... but apparently the MP5 mag doesn't fit the MP5... just refuses to slot in there. Both MP5 and mag are pristine. Can someone enlighten me?

N5GZ3MC.jpg

Did you check if the mag was ruined? I can see the little dirt spec on the right which means is damaged in some way.

Alright so on a serious note, I've finally found 2 mags. 1 for an AKM... of which there have been ZERO in all my server hopping adventures. And one for an MP5... now... the weird thing is, that I did find an MP5... but apparently the MP5 mag doesn't fit the MP5... just refuses to slot in there. Both MP5 and mag are pristine. Can someone enlighten me?

Have you chambered the MP5 with a single bullet? If so the mag won't fit. Unload th MP5 first, than attach the Mag and it should work.

• Like 2

Have you chambered the MP5 with a single bullet? If so the mag won't fit. Unload th MP5 first, than attach the Mag and it should work.

Oooh, you're a smart cookie you are. Beans for you.

No worries, mate! :thumbsup:

So uhhh... I found some loot. In fact I found so much loot that my game lagged out and crashed...

Ktbx7eR.jpg

CXstlzM.jpg

After this happened every server in my list jumped to 150+ ping.  :|

Edited by Nicko2580
  • Like 2

Biohaze and I crashed a server the other day because we piled all the lootsplosion loot into one corner of a jail. There was so much stuff that it all started to fall out of the prison through the wall. It took a solid 5 minutes for the server to come back up.

We only looted sodas from it. Lootsplosions make we want to puke. We were just doing our civic duty as Chernarussians and forcing all of that crap to despawn. 

• Like 2

i saw this on one of the private servers i'm on.

cellblocks are all full of books.

bottom warehouse rooms are full of pipes,beartraps, spray cans, duct tape etc.

upstairs lunch room and storage rooms full of food

offices and hallways full of aks and some raks and mp5 but never any mags (assuming people have been picking up all the mags when they first spawn?)

long barracks full of knapsacks and boots

sounds like prison island is the place to be lol

Maybe someone has taken all the weapons and hide it, so they can come back and use it if they get killed? OSG's private server have a lootsplotion at the military camp near the NWAF, and there someone have been taking all the scopes and the gun with scopes and hide it. I think they are login on just to lay down in the nearest mountain to shoot the players from there. Because they have left 50 guns in a open field in the camp. Thats what i call "real PVP"

So uhhh... I found some loot. In fact I found so much loot that my game lagged out and crashed...

Ktbx7eR.jpg

CXstlzM.jpg

After this happened every server in my list jumped to 150+ ping.  :|

Send me in PM what's name of server, I think we are on same server, starting on F. :D 

I saw it also!

221100_screenshots_2015_05_01_00005.jpg

- 150 FPS :D

My friend's PC crashed and I had two gunfights inside this building ( yesterday and today ) in which we both won. :)

Edited by JustCaused