r4z0r49

Return of the Hive

Public Hive  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the return of the public Hive.

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

With the new sponsor ship we have been given from fragnet we have the chance to bring back a new hive with one rule set across all official servers. How would you feel about this?

• Like 10

If you put maybe please give some feedback on your thoughts.

sounds great...congrats on the sponsorship :beans:

Will we have a certificate or IP based whitelist to the hive?  I'd like to avoid the mom and pop 24 hour servers to the hive that are used as private farms and ghosting transit points.

• Like 2

I would LOVE to see the public hive come back!  However, it would be really neat if there could be some sort of anti-ghosting implemented.  I don't know how you would do this with multiple servers owned by different people, but BMRF had 3 vanilla private servers hived together and had a 10 minute timer that disallowed you from jumping from one server to another.  Again, not sure if this would be possible but it sure would be great!

I would LOVE to see the public hive come back!  However, it would be really neat if there could be some sort of anti-ghosting implemented.  I don't know how you would do this with multiple servers owned by different people, but BMRF had 3 vanilla private servers hived together and had a 10 minute timer that disallowed you from jumping from one server to another.  Again, not sure if this would be possible but it sure would be great!

You mean like the Ghosting Timer that we had in the game for about 4-5 patches now?

You mean like the Ghosting Timer that we had in the game for about 4-5 patches now?

Yea i think bullet is talking across servers.

I never got the idea of the hive... :P

No thanks.

The beans are for all the nice work you put in this mod.

• Like 1

Yea i think bullet is talking across servers.

Yes, this is what I'm talking about.  Sheesh kichilron give me some credit here!  ;P

• Like 1

At the risk of sounding dumb, what's the Hive?

everything is saved on a database, player items and locations will save across all public hive servers (tents and vehicles only save per server though)

If you put maybe please give some feedback on your thoughts.

I voted maybe without thinking (well a quick thought of "nooo hackers!") but I'd like to change it to a YES, it will help popularity of the mod alot.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA, bring back da hive.

If you need anything to get it done, let me know.

This means that our old charachters will come back to life, right? ; )

Yes, please bring it back! I was verry mornful after i had to turn off my DE336 Server.

How is the current status of the new hive and how i can subscribe my Server?

Edited by bastard3b