Sign in to follow this  
UKA Harrysoon

1st Person PvP is addictive

The community I help run recently opened up a 1PP server along side our 3PP. Been playing 1PP a lot recently, and it's had a small regular crowd joining as it picks up a bit.

Was moving up North and thought I'd stop off at Pavlovo mil base, and glad I didn't let my guard down too much as I go to leave the barracks and managed to dodge in to a room before getting riddled with bullets.

The intensity of 1PP PvP is addictive and found that PvPing on 3rd just isn't as fulfilling now.

• Like 3

Yep, no more peeking around corners or over wall BS, want to know what's around that corner, go ahead and stick your head out!

• Like 2

1PP since April 2014 and I'll never go back (unless my 1PP servers are empty lol)... But good video Mang bandits deserve nothin but death ..

• Like 5

1PP since April 2014 and I'll never go back (unless my 1PP servers are empty lol)... But good video Mang bandits deserve nothin but death ..

Yea so glad we got a 1PP server. It's picking up slowly, like we hit 20/40 at one point, so hopefully it keeps going!

But yea, in the video you see they shot first, but because the sound cut out, you can't hear them telling me to put my gun down and come out with hands up haha.

• Like 1

Yea so glad we got a 1PP server. It's picking up slowly, like we hit 20/40 at one point, so hopefully it keeps going!

But yea, in the video you see they shot first, but because the sound cut out, you can't hear them telling me to put my gun down and come out with hands up haha.

hahah they always say that just so they can get an easy kill at that point its no surrender keep up the good work.
  • Like 1

I will make it on to the UKA 1pp soon... the 3pp one has been in my favourites list for ages

Hopefully see you around on it! Hope you updated your favourites with our new 3pp server too as we had it moved to a new machine to improve performance, so new IP address :)

just started to play on the UKA 1pp, not much people right now

I know :( We're trying to push it as much as we can and we've been hitting around 20/40 some nights, but would be great to get it busier.