Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

Epic land mine revenge! :D

Nice Video , he really deserved it , good work :)

• Like 1

I love axebattles :)! Whish they'd improve the sounds though, instead of that "plunk" maybe something meatier when you hit or get hit. 

That guy was probabyl just pissed because he didn't find anything. With that much loot around you tend to think there must have been something good.

Awesome to see more mine action, I really dig it! I have one mine, and I'm thinking about setting it up as truck trap in Cherno. With two fireplaces on one side of the road, so the driver changes lanes. And then a mine on the other. RIP truck. 

...I just don't know if it's worth the patience waiting for a truck ;) Goodjob man, I'm enjoying your videos a lot!

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 1

Fantastic timing! :thumbsup:  Indeed the DayZ god is with you Tope!   B)

• Like 1

I love axebattles :)! Whish they'd improve the sounds though, instead of that "plunk" maybe something meatier when you hit or get hit. 

That guy was probabyl just pissed because he didn't find anything. With that much loot around you tend to think there must have been something good.

Awesome to see more mine action, I really dig it! I have one mine, and I'm thinking about setting it up as truck trap in Cherno. With two fireplaces on one side of the road, so the driver changes lanes. And then a mine on the other. RIP truck. 

...I just don't know if it's worth the patience waiting for a truck ;) Goodjob man, I'm enjoying your videos a lot!

Hey bro thanks for Your opinion and I'm glad that You are enjoying my videos. You should definately try it once ( the land mine ) :) it's risky because the mine might just blow while activating it lol. But if it doesnt you will have a lot of fun :D

Hey bro thanks for Your opinion and I'm glad that You are enjoying my videos. You should definately try it once ( the land mine ) :) it's risky because the mine might just blow while activating it lol. But if it doesnt you will have a lot of fun :D

I made sure to only take one pristine mine I found. From what I heard they only explode at activation when they are damaged or worn. Not confirmed, as I have still a shtload of respects towards mines. Another fun idea for a situation like yours would be to place two fireplaces in front of the door and light them. I think you're not able to walk over them, thus stuck on the stairs :) The problem is you need 2 people with fireplaces and the guy inside can't know you are there. 

I love to put some creative mayhem at use in Dayz. Just doesn't happen enough. Fireplaces are excellent truckstoppers that much I know. 

• Like 1