Sign in to follow this  
Caccio72

Error when trying to buy the game

Despite having a verified user account on this site, each time I try to buy DayZ, after clicking on "buy" command, (not the 1st one, in the top right corner, but the following one when choosing between "supporter" and "basic" edition), the following error keeps appearing:

Error in exception handler: The stream or file "/home/store/web/app/storage/logs/laravel.log" could not be opened: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/store/web/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/StreamHandler.php:84

Could this be a browser related issue or problem? (using Firefox)

This way I am unable to even find out further infos about those those 2 offers, and the actual difference between them, like for example if both of them are permanent, that is "life time" purchaces, what are the limitations of the "basic" edition compared to the "supporter" one, etc.

Is the "basic" edition actually the "standalone" one? I read that Arma 2 is added as gratis in the "supporter" offer, so that's why I guess so.

Hmm the store has changed a lot in recent days. Go in here now and you should be able to buy it.

https://store.bistudio.com/category/dayz-editions

Good feedback. So the problem is only when you try to go from the dayz.com/buy site. I'm also using Firefox.

Oh and the difference. Basic is just the DayZ (naturally life-time purchase). Supporter comes with DayZ and with bonuses: Arma 2: Complete Edition as a gift, and you'll get later a DayZ Supporters Forums Lounge and High-res pdf map of Chernarus.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Thank you for making us aware of it.

I have elevated this issue and have it looked into.

Hmm the store has changed a lot in recent days. Go in here now and you should be able to buy it.

https://store.bistudio.com/category/dayz-editions

Good feedback. So the problem is only when you try to go from the dayz.com/buy site. I'm also using Firefox.

Oh and the difference. Basic is just the DayZ (naturally life-time purchase). Supporter comes with DayZ and with bonuses: Arma 2: Complete Edition as a gift, and you'll get later a DayZ Supporters Forums Lounge and High-res pdf map of Chernarus.

Thanks, this solved the problem, will buy the game in a month or so, from my next monthly payment.

Hope to see you guys on the game, and remember: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Just bought the game, downloading it right now!

So watch out dear "survivors", you will all DIE soon!!!

Just a joke, I actually wish I will have enough time to get a grip of the game, and shoot some zeds 1st for experience and money, then start with PvP action only when i feel ready for it......but I know it is too much in this game to ask for, even by a total newbie.

I still wish human players would just "let me be" at least for some time......

Just bought the game, downloading it right now!

So watch out dear "survivors", you will all DIE soon!!!

Just a joke, I actually wish I will have enough time to get a grip of the game, and shoot some zeds 1st for experience and money, then start with PvP action only when i feel ready for it......but I know it is too much in this game to ask for, even by a total newbie.

I still wish human players would just "let me be" at least for some time......

Experience and money? I hope your joking. :D

This is not an rpg and money won't buy you anything in the apocalypse.

Well the better then......I thought it will function like in the clone game called DeadZ......

Experience and money? I hope your joking. :D
This is not an rpg and money won't buy you anything in the apocalypse.

I thought money will function like in the clone game called DeadZ, where there is a shop for players to buy things with it......but you are right, it is more realistic this way, so this is something I approve!

Yeah, no stores and such.

The only thing you can do is to trade items with other players, but chances are high that they will just kill you and take your stuff. There are no safe zones.

But I had already quite many successful trades. So it is possible if you are careful.