RB30E

australian/new zealand players

most players are on around 6pm till late south australia time.

About 5 of us online atm playing together, If anyone wanan join us feel free to pop in our TS, we are near the coast so noobs are welcome to us

OK. I'm keen. I've never used Teamspeak before or gamed on a computer either. I'm a console player but I purchesed combined ops just for this mod and loving it. Is there anything I need to do for team speak to work with the game or just connect to your channel and load it up?

you just have to download teamspeak place the ip in the connect tab and you are in, make sure you have a mic and it is set up properly in windows and teamspeak.

yea come join us we have about 9 people playing atm, and we are all grouping up ready to hit up the nw airfield, we provide weapons to anyone without any weapon and we give first choice of loot to the person with the worst equipment

Hmm I was in the channel listening and got kicked. I tried to talk but I don't think anyone heard me. I'm in your server as well already at NW. I'll try agaib

yeah we saw you on our TS but u werent talking, so i think someone kicked you cause they thought ur listening to our conversation, come back onto our TS and i will sent you a msg

jeff have you set your mic up properly in the ts settings?

I think it was windows not picking it up. I reinstalled some drivers and I think its working. Im on holidays till next week so I'll prolly be on tomorrow

New server ip for those that havent been in recently or read my op ts36.gameservers.com:9324 thanks

Haven't played since Wednesday, met some great people on the TS server. Next sesh for me will be Sunday, can't wait!

Edited by biggy101

Looking for a team of survivors to group up with. Up near devils castle atm. Have a good 200+hrs of exp. :)

steam: xmelfi

username: Trigger

looking foward to teaming up with you again biggy sorry for the delay to picking you up.

No problem dude, all part of the excitement. Bummed about that session loss though, although we got things back to normal again. Just finished work so gonna have a sleep then let the sesh begin. I'll probs be bringing on two of my mates to join us.

Edited by biggy101

Would just like to thank these guys for making my evening.

Started out a little awkward but once everything settled down and i got to talking, picked up by Tasty Steak on an ATV and rode a push bike a good half way across the map.

Sadly the ATV flipped and i ended up ramming it with the bike and it shot off 50m down the road and proceeded to explode.

Was really fun and made my night, hoping to play again and chat with everyone.

easy going community that welcome any players to play with us, noob is included, you dont have to be good just have fun!