Sign in to follow this  
Rhaptic

No Loot Spawning?

Dude,..... You must not read any other threads before posting your own, huh?

Food is everywhere.

if you're on a server that works, yes it is apparently. don't shoot him down when you clearly haven't been on any empty servers.

Bigbadchuck, maybe I don't feel like sifting through dozens of pages hearing about people not being able to find loot. I appreciate the douchey and presumptuous response  <_<

Thank you for your kind reply, cash81. It's nice to know that there are some people on forums that aren't rude.

• Like 2

if you're on a server that works, yes it is apparently. don't shoot him down when you clearly haven't been on any empty servers.

I play on med to full pop servers and there is still food if you look for it. Not even talking about picking apples or berries. If the OP would have read some there are lots of post about the supposed scarcity of food, post on where food and other loot spawns now, and you don't have to read "dozens ". More like one or two. There are several on the first page in general that he had to look at to post his own. So yes, he's is a lazy pink dress wearing fail bot and deserves a douchy response.

Edited by Bigbadchuck

I play on med to full pop servers and there is still food if you look for it. Not even talking about picking apples or berries. If the OP would have read some there are lots of post about the supposed scarcity of food, post on where food and other loot spawns now, and you don't have to read "dozens ". More like one or two. There are several on the first page in general that he had to look at to post his own. So yes, he's is a lazy pink dress wearing fail bot and deserves a douchy response.

im not talking about empty as in "no players" im talking about empty servers as in "no loot"

i agree he should have read the giant post about the subject but you make it sound like it's his fault that he may be on a broken server when really he just needs to find a server that is working properly :)

Its great to see how well the community has faired post .55

It seems to have divided into people generally frustrated with the changes and elitist pricks who tell them to HTFU or go back to cawadooty so the aformentioned elitists can go back to spamming the apple picking option.

As to OP, some servers are borked and have fuck all, others have loot bombs every five feet. The goal of this patch seems to be to promote server hopping or something.

• Like 2

you can tell pretty quickly if it's one of those servers where everything's gone, but if you're a new respawn you're also permascrewed that quickly.

It's pretty annoying. I'd just lost a very good character due to some random idiot deciding to shoot me and now I can't find anything to restock my character.

I have put together a list of the top 3 places to loot after the 0.55 update , this is to show people less common places to find high end gear.

I hope you all enjoy my video and hope it helps you out on your journey :P

Since no one likes searching topics for info, watch this. It's pretty helpfull.

Apparently there's no room for anyone in between cawadooty and berry picking sim huh people?

I must be super lucky because I've no real trouble finding food on the 6 or so servers I've played.

It is well understood and was explained by the devs that this first iteration of the new loot distribution is flawed and that some servers were in fact not respawning properly.

Adding another thread on the subject was not helpful.

What would be helpful would be if people took the time to read the threads that apply to them that already exist and read the ENTIRE thread.

The 0.55 thread and a search of the forum would give you many pages to read people comments and complaints about the 1st iteration of a feature in an Alpha release.

Also, I'm pretty sure some people got into DayZ for what is decidedly NOT a Vanilla DayZ experience and will have to wait for modding to get what they want.

By then, they'll have moved on to some other game.

• Like 1

Dude,..... You must not read any other threads before posting your own, huh?

Food is everywhere.

Server jumper detected

Pretty sure 90% of players would agree with me being a Bandit myself. Also why do people go to the NWAF??? FOR LOOT!!! Why Do people go to Prison??? FOR LOOT!!! Now there is none of it they fucked this game um fuck it I am going to start playing DayZ Mod Epoch Again since that is better

:facepalm:

It's pretty annoying. I'd just lost a very good character due to some random idiot deciding to shoot me and now I can't find anything to restock my character.

If you get a cherno spawn you can get full health + AK + ammo and mags + water + pack in about 1.5 to 2 hours. Very easy. I just did it today then tried to be a bandit and failed lol..

If you get a cherno spawn you can get full health + AK + ammo and mags + water + pack in about 1.5 to 2 hours. Very easy. I just did it today then tried to be a bandit and failed lol..

I know exactly how you feel...I was trying to be a bandit that day but I had just had a change of heart and tried to make a friend. Earlier that day I'd killed someone for dinner, so I guess it's karma!

Pretty sure 90% of players would agree with me being a Bandit myself. Also why do people go to the NWAF??? FOR LOOT!!! Why Do people go to Prison??? FOR LOOT!!! Now there is none of it they fucked this game um fuck it I am going to start playing DayZ Mod Epoch Again since that is better

Learn to play the game as it is, adapt.  It will only get harder as they move the game towards it final version, a nightmarishly hard survival situation with wandering infected.  Loot will be rare.

There is plenty around now, just look in places other than the same old same old that you are checking.  Toilets, by old railcars etc.

Another post had some dev info that said there were approximately 1.7 million total places on the entire map where loot can spawn.  I don't know if that is on one server or across all the servers, but it is a lot.  It is there, just more spread out than ever. 

All this is good, makes the game harder and gets away from the PvP idiocy that has been going on the past year or so.

• Like 1

Server jumper detected

I play only on a private server (cant hop) and the private ones are supposed to be the ones with the less loot than the public ones and i can't complain because I always seem to find something because i take my time to look and dont expect to trip into grandmas house and have loot fall on me like before

Wow so much trouble finding loot I find pleenttttttyy of things just not guns those are a bit harder to find. Some servers have loot most servers "do" have loot there just not in the places you would expect them to see. I tend to have a spawn in the small town between solichinity and bernzino and go up to orvolets and head up to all the small towns including deer stands if I remember were they are. I also been finding loot at toilets (why I call the super toilets). There are some lootless to very lootless servers though you'll have to look hard to find out.

It's quite broken atm. You can get some loot to survive, but don't expect anything fancy.

That is not broken, that is the game starting to work as intended...finally!

• Like 1

That is not broken, that is the game starting to work as intended...finally!

There are servers that spawn almost no loot, yet I found multiple places where loot just spawned on top of each other.

Definitely not working as intended.