MadWookie

Truck Tires pops 3 feet away from the tree

So I was driving my newly acquired Cargo V3S and was driving past trees but this one I guess is half invisible...

mQtITWm.jpg

This shouldn't be happening. It clearly shows above that I wasn't in the 'Danger' Zone of a tree, I understand that I could have easily just went around it the other way but still.. that's ridiculous.

I got myself stuck on a picket fence the other day having only drove my first ever V3S for 7 seconds. Daaaaaamn, can't wait until vehicles are properly implemented.

Are you stuck on the tree to the left?

Edited by Sebidee

Ewwwwwwwwwwww your game looooks awwwwwful. Oh but yeah that really does suck, good thing I need not worry, for I'm never cursed with finding one of those tempting beauties (or are they the beast? Idk)

HIGHWAAAAAAAAAY TO THE DANGER ZONE! Sorry.....I saw it....I took the opportunity 

• Like 2

maybe someone slashed the tires?

Edited by Guest

One thing I learned in multiple thousand hours of ARMA:

don't trust leaves to be all fluffy. They're mostly made out of concrete..

maybe someone slashed the tires?

That's some proper ninja-shit if that happened while he was driving.

• Like 2

One thing I learned in multiple thousand hours of ARMA:

don't trust leaves to be all fluffy. They're mostly made out of concrete..

That's some proper ninja-shit if that happened while he was driving.

anything is possible in dayz... i mean i climbed the latter and died

I lost the two front tires while driving down the middle of a road near Lopa' so, still kind of buggy but worth the risk considering how long walking places takes and the increased energy and water usage from running also matters now.

Actually it's the trees. The trees you find in forests are ok, but these have huuuuge hitboxes when driving - is hitbox the right term there? Once tried to drive in between two of those that were quite far apart ... great fail there. I'm not sure about apple trees, might also be bad. Either way, it's the type of tree imo. Just try there REAL size by driving up to one of those slowly and you will see when you bump into them.

Edited by bautschi

Ewwwwwwwwwwww your game looooks awwwwwful. Oh but yeah that really does suck, good thing I need not worry, for I'm never cursed with finding one of those tempting beauties (or are they the beast? Idk)

Yeah I know man.. my PC is shit. I'm lucky to get more than 15 FPS, but I still kick ass xD & I never need to worry about it either, I have 5 total atm, 2 cargo 3 non-cargo just chillin at my camp.

I got myself stuck on a picket fence the other day having only drove my first ever V3S for 7 seconds. Daaaaaamn, can't wait until vehicles are properly implemented.

Are you stuck on the tree to the left?

Yeah, but not any more. Just had to wait for a server restart for the wheels to come back.

• Like 1

That sword is boss!

Thats what i thought too, doesn't do a lot of damage , killed a cow with it though. It;s stacking out of a rock somewhere now, hopefully the real king will find it and save us all from this nightmare