Sign in to follow this  
Parazight

Where are the bear traps?

So, now that .55 is upon us, and everyone has had a chance to do some looting, has anyone found bear traps?  

I've searched deer stands, feed shacks, barn sheds, places that you'd think they'd spawn at.  I've never even seen one.  Anywhere?

Where the bear traps at on stable??

I found 3 , Two in those long white barns and one in a deer stand. I broke my leg and ruined my pants and boots learning how to set one up. Make sure you stand Far Far back when you arm it :)  I am loving these things. I've been placing them outside building doors in the taller grass so keep your eyes open :)  These traps are going to be alotta fun.

• Like 1

I haven't seen one in stable yet but there were plenty in experimental found in sheds

I haven't seen one in stable yet but there were plenty in experimental found in sheds

Yeah they were like candy in the experimental build. I found them everywhere, landmines, too. Haven't seen one in stable, but the servers are picked pretty clean now. Hope they respawn and I can set some up. Do the traps also work on zombies? 

Internet, internet never changes.

Well what do you suggest i use them for ? No bears around yet :(