Sign in to follow this  
surf_polar

Has anyone managed to get a disease yet?

?

Really liking what I read about the sparse loot, better infected and so on, but I am really curious what people know about the new diseases yet. Has anyone any info on this, how do they spread, infect etc?

So far no. I;ve been drinking for random PET bottles I found but no herpes or other diseases yet.

• Like 1

yes im sick.... ate raw human meat

When you have low blood, thats when you're most likely to catch anything

• Like 2

I'v started putting purification tablets in water bottles, not sure if its doing anything, better safe then sorry tho..

I got sick , I drank out of a canteen i found.. Then became sick. I took 3 anti-biotics/Teridactyles :) what ever there called but it didn't help. I became dizzy and then went unconsious. I stayed that way for like 5 min then just decided to respawn.

I got sick , I drank out of a canteen i found.. Then became sick. I took 3 anti-biotics/Teridactyles :) what ever there called but it didn't help. I became dizzy and then went unconsious. I stayed that way for like 5 min then just decided to respawn.

I guess purification tablets are a good idea then,

I guess purification tablets are a good idea then,

Ohh Yea , I learned my lesson. I just figured because i found the new canteen with water it would be ok to drink. The only thing safe is the well water.

I'v started putting purification tablets in water bottles, not sure if its doing anything, better safe then sorry tho..

It's a waste. If you find a water container, empty it (empty vessel). Then if you fill it up from a well, you won't get sick. But if you fill it up from a pond or creek then you want to add in a purification tablet.

hoo-rah.

Edited by therandomredstone

I just watched this

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

I contracted an illness from a damaged Blood Test Kit which I didn't seem to be able to cure and had to be given several blood transfusions, in the end I got run over by by accident, looting Elektro looking for blood bags and iv kits.. but that was even before .55 

I got sick from drinking untreated water at low blood.

I took anti-biotic, kept myself well fed and watered & the sickness didn't go away, but I also didn't die I just ended up stuck in grey limbo. I assume that means something isn't working right as I would assume I would either die or recover.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

I got sick from drinking untreated water at low blood.

I took anti-biotic, kept myself well fed and watered & the sickness didn't go away, but I also didn't die I just ended up stuck in grey limbo. I assume that means something isn't working right as I would assume I would either die or recover.

You need tetracycline to cure your diseases and charcoal tabs for food sickness(drinking disinfectant)

I heard someone tryed to get some blood and using junks items got hiv

I ran into a guy who got food poisoning by eating damaged rice

friend of mine took a shirt from a recently deceased.

he...

dident make it past zeleno...