Kiwizi

New Zombies (how to deal with)?

Its great stealth is back. Had to sneak around the cstle to avoid Z´s. It adds a Long missing layert o the gameplay imoh.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

I'm happy where this game is heading. A lot of the pvp & KOS players may end up losing interest and moving on, meaning that in the near future we may actually have more friendlier meetings in game, and even need to get other people out of sticky situations.

1. Don't try to run around/sidestep them, that's the biggest mistake you can make.

2. Face them and naturally try to hit their head, easy for example with small axe. They stagger and can't hit back then.

3. It's pretty much impossible to avoid getting hit at once so don't be afraid or panic if you take couple hits. You don't die from couple of hits. The grey screen is just too cary/annoying.

4. You can always run away and loose them.

• Like 1

Oh one Thing that might be usefull.

As i was hiding on top of the Kiosk it is crucial to Close the door below or the Z´s will just stand right below you with you not having any Chance to shoot them. If the door is closed they neatly stand in line waiting to get a heady.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Zeds are good actually jumped in fright of a zed for the first time IN A LONGGggggggg  time . Bump the numbers up and ill be back happy sneaking around towns cities with sweat dribbling down my forhead , fingers tense to do the bolt if i am seen..

By the sounds of things PvP is going to shit because Zombies are an Even bigger threat!

'bout frickin' time. Lovin' the new zombies.

• Like 2

just a small thing but upon logging in my drum mags were gone.
I for one appreciate much harder zombies, they are needed to change the game from team deathmatch into a zombie survival game

Honestly grateful at this point for finally increasing this danger. Cheers

Its how it should be, this isn't COD as much as some people want it to be. The devs and the community always said that eventually the zombies would become a real threat and we were to expect that. That day has come, so time to change tactics and accept the route its taking.

Not a threat if you die of starvation first. Apple/berry picking game with new and improved zombies lol

• Like 2

They don't make noise anymore, not even footsteps (I can't hear any, anyways.) That's what's off putting about them, combined with their bugged punches (yeah, I'm standing on the other side of the field, you shouldn't even be seeing me much less ruining all my clothes.)

that's not strictly true. Both times they followed me in to a building I thought it was another player so they do make sound. You can't hit, move and hit again anymore as it seems their lunge has gone. With an axe it took me about 8 hits to take them down and I got hit often.

Stealth works, I crept and looted both Tulga & Mysta without incidence until....

I found a tent in Mysta so decided to leg it which aggroed a Z, I was able to out run it with tent in arms and it eventually gave up the chase.

I have pitched my tent, will it be there when I log in ? TBC !

This is going to be really interesting as I've not used stealth since I played the mod.

1. Don't try to run around/sidestep them, that's the biggest mistake you can make.

2. Face them and naturally try to hit their head, easy for example with small axe. They stagger and can't hit back then.

3. It's pretty much impossible to avoid getting hit at once so don't be afraid or panic if you take couple hits. You don't die from couple of hits. The grey screen is just too cary/annoying.

4. You can always run away and loose them.

I hate the grey screen. When I smashed up my arm and bleed a lot mountain biking I had to carry myself and the bike out the park to get to an ambulance. By the time I did i'd lost a fair amount of blood and was in severe pain. My vision never went"grey" .

There's much more of them. They don't have radar any more. They are much tougher to kill. 2 body shots from an sks. 1 close shot from a sawn off. 1 shot from a mosin (untested.) They react to hits/shots and theirs friends will also react to gun shots.

My  1911 Engraved is a one shot one kill for the civilian Zeds as long as I'm in close. If they're aggro'd then it takes 3 or 4 shots.... Silenced as always as to avoid bringing more to the party.

Edited by pabloottawa

They attack very hard so I'm finding it much easier to simply avoid them, lock them in houses, sneak around them or simply run away if they see you.

Meat knife takes two hits on head and zombie dies. It's very easy to hit on the head with that.

I don't care about zombies being OP or not... but the "invisible" zombies that keep kicking my butt are a problem. It's not fun to be getting pummeled and not be able to fight back because there are no zombies that you can see anywhere around you.

ive experienced this too, beyond annoying.

Loot seems to spawn better in sheds, I've found, for whoever was commenting on the new coat store update.  Also seems that smaller towns are better for finding things than large towns are.  Forest Opening is usually pretty decent.  As to dealing with SuperZed, I have found crouching and staying behind them does wonders for my self esteem, and also my lifespan.  I've found that lodging an axe into their brain seems to annoy them, and I've found that calling them names while running away seems to be the only effective course once you've pissed them off.  Sort of like a girlfriend that I had once.