dajens

New gamemode

I want gamemodes. Gamemodes like the Hunger Games/last man standing, you will spawn with each other and loot so fast as you can items.

I hope more people like this. Leave a comment and say what you think about this.

You'll surely get them when modding is enabled.

• Like 2

You'll surely get them when modding is enabled.

Modding isn't enabled? Have you heard of the xxxxxxxxx mod? You spawn at the north west airfield with a random loadout and can get cars/helicopters etc

Edited by orlok

Modding isn't enabled? Have you heard of the DayZ xxxxxxx mod? You spawn at the north west airfield with a random loadout and can get cars/helicopters etc

Modding is not enabled and I would strongly recommend you avoid downloading cracked/pirated version of the game. Modified servers are against the Term of Service and people have reported being global banned after playing on them.

• Like 2

Modding is not enabled and I would strongly recommend you avoid downloading cracked/pirated version of the game. Modified servers are against the Term of Service and people have reported being global banned before after playing on them.

Well it must be enabled as someones made that mod. It 100% works and isn't harmful :O

Well it must be enabled as someones made that mod. It 100% works and isn't harmful :o

Just because something isn't enabled doesn't mean people won't find ways around it. Kind of the definition of hacking. Which is illegal.

• Like 1

Just because something isn't enabled doesn't mean people won't find ways around it. Kind of the definition of hacking. Which is illegal.

still cool though :P

The great part about DayZ being a sandbox game is that you can already do these things with a little bit of planning and the willingness to work within the existing constraints of the game. Ever heard of the Survivor GameZ?

still cool though :P

No. Not cool. 

No. Not cool. 

Yeah, it is. It's not doing anyone any harm. If anything it's quite useful.

Yeah, it is. It's not doing anyone any harm. If anything it's quite useful.

Well, if some random illegal modder said it, I'm sure it's fine. Do elaborate on how it's useful though. 

Well, if some random illegal modder said it, I'm sure it's fine. Do elaborate on how it's useful though. 

I don't see what the problem is. It's not causing any trouble or harm?

Edited by orlok
Edited

Well you spawn with a random load out which comes with any gun currently in the game and more (M16, M249 etc) and can fight. Made me better at combat and I explored the new areas of the map in a helicopter. I don't see what the problem is. It's not causing any trouble or harm?

Are you sure you're not playing Epoch?

Hello there

Its against the rules if youre playing the SA. Any more descriptions of cheats or cheat names will result in warnings or suspensions.

Tread carefully.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

It's a form of stealing. The modder does not have permission to use the assets and therefore is stealing them. 

Member has been banned, as he admitted to have pirated DayZ.

OP's question has been answered, if not - please PM me.

• Like 1