Sign in to follow this  
Lewillis4

You won't be able to fix this.

As the title says, we're pretty much all fucked. At least everyone of my friends and I are. After resetting my computer because it had gotten some ridiculous malware that I couldn't remove. I redownloaded Arma 2 and Arrowhead, and installed teamspeak and commander (All of the essentials). To my surprise, DayZ commander hit a new low. I can't even re-download any of the mods I had previously installed, instead, the mods would take 14 hours to install, (14 hours for 1800 MB). They also couldn't finish. A red triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle would appear near the mod link and say that the remote host has forcibly closed the existing connection. After uninstalling and reinstalling commander several times to no avail, I resorted to DayZ launcher. I couldn't even click on the fucking mod links there, so I uninstalled it. After getting even more desperate I downloaded play with six, which won't launch on my PC. And even after that, I tried to manually install the mods and just join servers with commander, using it for nothing else. Well big surprise, every fucking youtube video out there has dead links. I can't even download the files from the actual mod websites. All of these problems seem to be server side. I've essentially not been able to play any sort of dayz for 4 months now, and am getting pretty goddamn annoyed. Could anyone suggest any launchers other than those three, link me to new mod downloads, or just help me out? 

Wait, this doesn't make sense.....

As the title says, we're pretty much all fucked. At least everyone of my friends and I are. After resetting my computer because it had gotten some ridiculous malware that I couldn't remove.

You can't get rid of it ( the malware ) so you delete, then re-install Arma, and not just you but your friends as well have all been hit by the same malware?

I only clicked on this post because of the OP's picture. I literally have the exact same picture saved on my computer in my Nicholas Cage photos folder XD

I literally have the exact same picture saved on my computer in my Nicholas Cage photos folder XD

...kinda creepy that you have a folder of Nicholas Cages pictures xD

...kinda creepy that you have a folder of Nicholas Cages pictures xD

Nonsense!

if you look about there is torrents for all the mod files you need, i found them on ccg's website i think