shawnbayer75

New Server Signup and Ticket System

If we are on a managed server with an existing ID from the server provider, should we still register or allow our provider to manage it. I do not wish to cause conflict with an existing ID by submitting another when not needed. It appears you might have enough on your plate.

If we are on a managed server with an existing ID from the server provider, should we still register or allow our provider to manage it. I do not wish to cause conflict with an existing ID by submitting another when not needed. It appears you might have enough on your plate.

If it is a manged server, they will register it for you unless they tell you differently. Thank you for asking.

Hi guys,

Since standalone is getting closer to completation.

Dayzmod ticket system is being worked on less and less. I'd recommend using the private hive options if you want to host your own servers for now :)

or simply wait if you really really want a public hive access.

im sorry Ander but this is simply not acceptable!

we switched to a cheaper dedi box and all i ask for is an IP change... not a new instance ID as we already have one... the last i want is a second private Hive.

can you please look into it for me?

well cause we found a new cheaper dedicated box hoster. and we already have an instance ID so the ID only needs to be reconnected with the new servers IP.

and its been 7 days now and still no reply...

all i want is my support ticket to be answered... we are waiting for an IP change for 9 days now since we moved to a cheaper dedicated box....

its frustrating that i got an email with HEY YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR SERVER WITH 1.7.4! while our ticket stays unanswered...

ticket:

please can an admin change our IP, we are one of the most loyal admins out there.

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS IN PUBLIC FORUMS BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY WAY TO CONTACT THE STAFF...

Edited by immortalone

i switch to a new dedicated server. I need a simple IP change. Waiting 3 days now. Would be nice if someone can help me out to get that "little" problem solved. :)

Ticket #270568

thanks in advance.

krell

I'd help out, but I don't know if my login details for the admin area are still accepted and I'm having real trouble remembering the admin area url... :P

Oh wait, never mind. The job sucked.. :D

Edited by ziellos2k

I'd help out, but I don't know if my login details for the admin area are still accepted and I'm having real trouble remembering the admin area url... :P

Oh wait, never mind. The job sucked.. :D

thanks for your try. :D

all i want is my support ticket to be answered... we are waiting for an IP change for 9 days now since we moved to a cheaper dedicated box....

its frustrating that i got an email with HEY YOU CAN UPGRADE YOUR SERVER WITH 1.7.4! while our ticket stays unanswered...

ticket:

please can an admin change our IP, we are one of the most loyal admins out there.

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS IN PUBLIC FORUMS BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY WAY TO CONTACT THE STAFF...

nobody is gonna help yall out, Hive office was closed before i made the post above.

they say only way to have a server is to go private.

My understanding is there is no longer an active technical or support team for the mod and the recommendation is to migrate over to private hives. With Standalone getting closer to completion the mod ticket system is being worked on less and less. Hive submissions are very slow due to limited time spent on this.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1