ScorePoint

A mountain not just hills?

Today I was thinking what if we add at least one real mountain and not just hills everywhere? One high mountain would be cool to see it from distance, some of us can use it to navigate. Also, we could add some mountain goats to hunt. I'm sure there are players who would be the Mountan Man :) if it's climbable. It's suggesntion and if it's a stupid idea that fine with me. Thanks!

Or a massive mountain range on the far north of the map so people don't run into the area where nothing is.

• Like 1

Or a massive mountain range on the far north of the map so people don't run into the area where nothing is.

Yeah that would be cool to have some high mountains with glacier on top, but what if they want to expand the map further? Mountain range is fine but it should placed so they can keep expanding the map further in the future so empty space I think just for that, I don't know maybe I'm wrong.

I am definitely becoming Jeremiah Johnson.  Then make F7 the "gentle nods" hotkey and I can do this all damn day!

jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

• Like 1

I think this would be cool to see.

I ventured out there, and kept going until the treeline disappeared on the horizon. I was scared I might not be able to get back. Thankfully I did. Then ended up falling down some rocks and dying trying to take the "quick way" down.

I am definitely becoming Jeremiah Johnson.  Then make F7 the "gentle nods" hotkey and I can do this all damn day!

jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

I think Steak might have issue with that.

Edited by Mancomb

Yeah that would be cool to have some high mountains with glacier on top, but what if they want to expand the map further? Mountain range is fine but it should placed so they can keep expanding the map further in the future so empty space I think just for that, I don't know maybe I'm wrong.

What if... past the mountains was... NAMALSK. Or something  very similar to it since Namalsk is an Island

I'd love to see a proper map border. Sort of breaks immersion when you see an endless plane of nothing. A mountain range to the north would be good, perhaps with a wide river running from the mountains south along the western edge of the map. Of course that wouldn't deter boats and helicopters, but I'm sure some measure could be taken to prevent vehicles from going too far.