Sign in to follow this  
Wookieenoob

genuinely annoyed - outhouse problems

i don't know how many of you know, but you can hide in the outhouse.

hop in there and close the door.

i'd love to be able to combo this with F3 and hipfiring for some epic porta-loo ambushes

the problem is that it bugs you through a wall if you try to sit on the bog :( 

no porta-loo ambush for me

Based on the title, I envisioned a request with bobbing for apples animation.

oh steak

my other gripe is that you can't fit 15 people into it

• Like 5

I often log out in the bog !

:D

Now I know your exiting strategy, I'll stop waiting for you to come back out.

now i'm going to think you're in every single outhouse i pass

porta-loo paranoia

Edited by Wookieenoob

I thought that your character needed toilet paper in the middle of nowhere, so you were calling out to somebody to log into the server and bring you some. 

• Like 3

I really thought it was a great place to hang out. The smell, well no. Over all the outhouse had a good spot to snipe from and whom needs to go looking for anyone around the map.

TV, Newspapers, full can of ammo....

and all I have to do is sit there in the best part of the house.. Oh back to the game I mean the outhouse.

• Like 1

Speaking of outhouses. How about adding a Pee/Poop system? It would add to the immersion if you would have to remain vulnerable for a time because you have those natural needs.

Also, psychos could handcuff people and pee/take shits on them.

Speaking of outhouses. How about adding a Pee/Poop system? It would add to the immersion if you would have to remain vulnerable for a time because you have those natural needs.

Also, psychos could handcuff people and pee/take shits on them.

Oh Christ, not that again.

Also, "outhouse" means something different here in the Old Country. What you colonials mean is sh*thouse.

• Like 2

Also, "outhouse" means something different here in the Old Country. What you colonials mean is sh*thouse.

We are only 200+ years into our country. We learned from Europe's 5000 years problems with flushing LOL. Those Dirty ratz came across on our boats, now we have them in north America. WTF!!! man.

Cant you guys build better out - houses,  err I mean shit houses :)

We are only 200+ years into our country. We learned from Europe's 5000 years problems with flushing LOL. Those Dirty ratz came across on our boats, now we have them in north America. WTF!!! man.

Cant you guys build better out - houses,  err I mean shit houses :)

I do appreciate that your first language is probably French. Nonetheless, we travelled 3000 miles and spent a few decades trying to build some good outhouses for tomatoes and corn and stuff, aided by our noble Native American friends. Then you turned them into sh*thouses and murdered 99% of our friends, so unfortunately we had to leave.

I do appreciate that your first language is probably French. Nonetheless, we travelled 3000 miles and spent a few decades trying to build some good outhouses for tomatoes and corn and stuff, aided by our noble Native American friends. Then you turned them into sh*thouses and murdered 99% of our friends, so unfortunately we had to leave.

NO, I am not a French man..... English man with poor grammar :)

Bruh. While the peeing and pooping system is kind of dumb, don't call us colonies. We beat you in war twice, in the late 1700s and in the 1810s.

Bruh. While the peeing and pooping system is kind of dumb, don't call us colonies. We beat you in war twice, in the late 1700s and in the 1810s.

I don't see how it is dumb. You have to eat and drink. That calls for shit and piss.

I've been tempted to do this, but whenever I log out inside of a house, I log back in under the damn thing. I'd hate to log back in under the loo! THAT would be REALLY inconvenient ... not to mention smelly!

think you guys mean a dunny.

luv from aus

I don't see how it is dumb. You have to eat and drink. That calls for shit and piss.

This is a video game, and no one wants to look at a 5 minute long animation of their character taking a shit.

This is a video game, and no one wants to look at a 5 minute long animation of their character taking a shit.

Probably not a 5 min animation, but something shorter will do. In fact they already made an animation and designed some shit. I refer you to this thread where the subject has been discussed in some depth and where there are clips of the animation and screenshots of the feces.

It takes 10-15 seconds to eat a full can of food, so the shitting could be reduced to perhaps one minute every hour or so. It would add some strategy since you would probably want to be in a somewhat safe place when you need to do it, since it is a vulnerable state.

Considering I want to look at an animation of my character taking a shit, your argument that "no one wants to" is invalid.

You could also add temperature to the shit pile, so that if you pass by it and you see steam rising from it, you'd know that someone's been there recently. You could also add the option to touch it, too estimate temperature. This is survival. Gross things are ensured. If it enhances possibility to survive, you also would touch poo.

Edited by IgnobleBasterd

Contest - first person to throw a grenade through the half moon on the door wins a prize!

i actually found a ww2 grenade yesterday. the urge to do this now is almost uncontrollable

• Like 1

Peeing and pooing would be worth implementing if various diseases or ailments would cause you to shit more often. Like if your character contracted dysentery, you would have periodic Diariah and be at risk of becoming dehydrated.

But if we have pooping just because it's "realistic", it would be a poor addition to the game.