wolowizard

A download for dayz comnmander

hey guys, can you give me please a download for dayz commander? when i go to their site an click "start download" it sends me to some crappy extinction download for my web browser, thanks. (Btw im getting back to dayz after a break of two years).

It doesn't work anymore, you shouldn't use it even if you can find it.

Edit:

Aargh, a ninja.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2

It doesn't work anymore, you shouldn't use it even if you can find it.

Edit:

Aargh, a ninja.

oh well that's a shame... it was a really good software :( but there are people still playing the mod, yes?

People still play it, yes. A lot fewer though, now that the standalone is in Early Access.

People still play it, yes. A lot fewer though, now that the standalone is in Early Access.

ok, thanks man, but now when dayz commander is not working any more, how can i install the other mods? like epoch and so on....

I must say, I use dayz commander and it works well for me on Overwatch servers, though I can't see any vanilla servers anymore.  On overwatch we had a 50/50 full server last night, and there are quite a few with 15+ players a lot of the time too.

It's a pity because the ingame server list is a mess for me.  I haven't found a single server I can access on that list of many, many hundreds. It's disorganised chaos.  Such a shame as I love the mod so much.  I am only happy when I get to run up a beach with my axe, and search for a can of pepsi and some beans!

I play for a few hours most days.  The NPG server's a popular one, also The Hospital #2, and I think there's one I've played on called VOLTS, also popular.  But as I say those are Overwatch servers. For a vanilla server, the only one I can get into is Musty's EU1 and EU2 but to be honest there's not much to do there, no vehicles or much in the way of food/drink etc anymore.  Shame as it was a fantastic server.  Our heli disappeared a couple of weeks ago but not been able to find anything since.

Edited by Sula

ok, thanks man, but now when dayz commander is not working any more, how can i install the other mods? like epoch and so on....

http://mustygaming.com/Forum/index.php/topic/3353-a-musty-overpoch/page-1

There's a guide video in the first post. Overpoch is just a combination of Epoch and Overwatch mods, so installation is the same. Basically just download the Epoch mod files and stick the folder in your Arma II OA folder. Then add this commandline to your launch parameters in Steam: -mod=@DayZ_Epoch

The same applies for any mod. Just stick it in the main folder and adjust the launch parameter to include it. If you have to launch more than one mod, do it like this:

-mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;

You can list as many mods as you want. Hope this helps.

• Like 1