Hi, I've been playing for a few weeks, and I hear about M4s being in the game, but I have never seen one in game. Where can I find one? Are they rare?

Don't bother, they're crap. Some guy sprayed me with a pristine one from about 20-25 meters... Result: Not one bullet hit me

• Like 1

Don't bother, they're crap. Some guy sprayed me with a pristine one from about 20-25 meters... Result: Not one bullet hit me

Basing weapon performance off of 1 encounter with a possibly untrained player.

Granted you find one with ammunition, it's one of the best weapons. Plethora of attachments and just about the best accuracy you can get out of a carbine. High rate of fire, low recoil, flat trajectory, fast bullet speed, what's not to love?

• Like 3

Hi, I've been playing for a few weeks, and I hear about M4s being in the game, but I have never seen one in game. Where can I find one? Are they rare?

M4 is like a pair of shoes. The materiel and features is ok. But its expensive because of brand.

You can find them from helicopter crashes. Keep in mind that you also have to have ammunition and mags. Attachments help to. But I recommend just holding up a player that already has one.  But don't fail.

Trust Me..

don't fail..

My next question is: if I find one, should I take it? Even if it's just for the fact that it's cool?

Edited by BroskyBro

My next question is: if I find one, should I take it? Even if it's just for the fact that it's cool?

If there are mags, then yes. No mags? Leave it. Unless you have a tent.