Sign in to follow this  
Reg Park

zombie guts

if you kill a zombie, give me the option to cut the body open and rub the guts on my body so the other zombies think im just one of them and stop bothering me, and when it rains long enough, it will wash off and you'll need more guts etc, idk...anything to keep the annoying zombies away from me!

• Like 1

Oh no the zombies in the zombie survival simulator are too hard

I need to be able to loot AKs and M4s uninterrupted

• Like 3

The zombie guts on a player to distract zombies idea is pretty absurd if you ask me, it belongs in something stoopid like survivor stories or h1gay1.

I think something as simple as being able to extract guts from a zombie when they are dead should be an option.. what you do with the guts I'm not 100% sure on.. maybe sabotage drink bottles or the crafting of a bile bomb kind of grenade that sends a mess of guts instead of fragments..

Something like this..  Duct tape + spraycan + flare + guts = improvised bio grenade

Really the guts should be in some kind of bag/container but you get the idea..

EDIT: I thought a glass jar is probably a good idea to hold the guts, if they ever end up being placed in the game... I have seen some concepts for this(glass jar) on dayz tv a while ago.

Im not 100% sure on this myself and if alot of people would even agree on the scope of something like a bio grenade but its all i could really think of other than the idea of contaminating water bottles and such

Edited by liquidcactus

if you kill a zombie, give me the option to cut the body open and rub the guts on my body so the other zombies think im just one of them and stop bothering me, and when it rains long enough, it will wash off and you'll need more guts etc, idk...anything to keep the annoying zombies away from me!

Its in the mod so im sure its an option for SA

Too bad there isn't zombies in this game

maybe around 2019 hopefully ?  B)  

Its in the mod so im sure its an option for SA

i didnt play the mod enough, didn't know about that.

Oh no the zombies in the zombie survival simulator are too hard

I need to be able to loot AKs and M4s uninterrupted

not necessarily hard, just extremely unrealistic when they keep re-spawning over and over 5 seconds after you kill one.

i know zombies are not finished, i understand that.....but i thought the guts idea would be interesting.