johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

"Comrade, after much deliberation with myself, i find it time to join your ranks. enlistment papers should be coming into your hands soon."

/rp mode

Hey. After another clan i was in crashed and burned a horrible death, i found it was time to join a group that has some more players, and actually tries to be friendly. I got my graduation this eve, but hopefully i can sneak in ts for some time and have a chat.

How do you guys keep things organized with so many members?

"Comrade' date=' after much deliberation with myself, i find it time to join your ranks. enlistment papers should be coming into your hands soon."

/rp mode

Hey. After another clan i was in crashed and burned a horrible death, i found it was time to join a group that has some more players, and actually tries to be friendly. I got my graduation this eve, but hopefully i can sneak in ts for some time and have a chat.

[/quote']

Ah... Our mysterious and illusive friend. Congratulations are in order for your graduation. Hope to see you take up arms and stand beside the conscripts soon :D

îf only, only the mosin nagant was ingame. I would play the grumbled old communist all day. Expect me this eve.

How do you guys keep things organized with so many members?

Easy, you set it to an organized structure. I have a rank system set up.The system was already in place from the 1stCav (the unit that CQF is a part of). So I just adapted and made 3rd and 4th Platoons the CQF.

NCO's and officers are good at what they do :)

Johnny

My name is Delano. After scavenging and collecting supplies for an hour in Elektro then getting shot from an unknown source, I decided to join the CQF and give you some more manpower.

Worked today with Recruit Judge Dredd, Arrowhead, and Dak in Cherno. Me and Dredd get along well but I only spent a few moments with the other guys. I sent my application in today and look forward to killing some trigger happy folks with the team.

You guys seems to rarely be seen on your EU servers and mostly on your US21 server. Why is this ?

Hey Creepy, we most normally play on our EU servers late at night and US during the day. I have absolutely no clue why since they are all on the same times.

so just a little story of my first hook-up with cqf.

After getting in ts and just chatting away a bit, i proceeded to go north-east. noExcuse ask if i wanted a ride, and i said yes. He would come to me, and i would sit tight. After we finally realised after him doing 3 rounds around the town that we where on different servers, i got in. My computer didnt like that so it froze up on me. i then magically spawned at zub, 5 km away from the spot i got in.

I went to the road to get picked up again, when i saw by pure chance a crashed heli site. noExcuse and the guys came to me, and we raided the heli. A new bizon sd and saw where welcomed. Getting startled by voice chat, we quickly went away.

We did a rest-stop. we all got out and just chatted a bit while waiting for a crashed guy to come back in. The peace got rudely disturbed by a saw going full auto, spraying over the car and barely hitting anyone. The standard alt-tab bug striked again.Damage where minimal though, and the guys proceeded without me, because i had to go.

Conclusion:

Great to get picked up so quickly, but i see so many dangers of infiltration and deceit. The way for those things are to open. Looking out for my real recruitment and initiation into the force.

Yea... your a friendly clan right? well while in berezino i was looting and minding my own business and got sniped... i ran outa the tent i was in and saw a CQF right hiding in the bushes... so i started to unload my clip to make him not have my loot... so... i died... thanks for that... friendly's eh?

I watched one of your members die in elektro!:D

Me and my buddy were gonna stalk and kill him after he left elektro but he was being chased by zombies and he then jumped off a building...

soo he didnt catch our bulletsD:

so just a little story of my first hook-up with cqf.

After getting in ts and just chatting away a bit' date=' i proceeded to go north-east. noExcuse ask if i wanted a ride, and i said yes. He would come to me, and i would sit tight. After we finally realised after him doing 3 rounds around the town that we where on different servers, i got in. My computer didnt like that so it froze up on me. i then magically spawned at zub, 5 km away from the spot i got in.

I went to the road to get picked up again, when i saw by pure chance a crashed heli site. noExcuse and the guys came to me, and we raided the heli. A new bizon sd and saw where welcomed. Getting startled by voice chat, we quickly went away.

We did a rest-stop. we all got out and just chatted a bit while waiting for a crashed guy to come back in. The peace got rudely disturbed by a saw going full auto, spraying over the car and barely hitting anyone. The standard alt-tab bug striked again.Damage where minimal though, and the guys proceeded without me, because i had to go.

Conclusion:

Great to get picked up so quickly, but i see so many dangers of infiltration and deceit. The way for those things are to open. Looking out for my real recruitment and initiation into the force.

[/quote']

I will assure you that I have closed those opportunites sufficiently. I work in intel in real life, so I apply a little of what I know here to make those things less likely

Johnny

Yea... your a friendly clan right? well while in berezino i was looting and minding my own business and got sniped... i ran outa the tent i was in and saw a CQF right hiding in the bushes... so i started to unload my clip to make him not have my loot... so... i died... thanks for that... friendly's eh?

If it was one of my members, report them to me straight away with a little proof if possible. I do not tolerate that type of stuff.

Thanks

Johnny

Hello,

Our clan, US Navy {SEALs}, wish to express an interest in playing together and allying with the CQF. We're looking for a new server to play on and welcome any friendly contacts. We're not looking for handouts or to join/merge clans. We're just thinking if we decide to play on one of your listed servers it would be nice to have some allies.

We're experienced veteran players as well and are more than well equipped to assist you against bandits, etc, if needed.

Let me know if you want to talk sometime. Thanks

Our thread is here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23029

Hello' date='

Our clan, US Navy {SEALs}, wish to express an interest in playing together and allying with the CQF. We're looking for a new server to play on and welcome any friendly contacts. We're not looking for handouts or to join/merge clans. We're just thinking if we decide to play on one of your listed servers it would be nice to have some allies.

We're experienced veteran players as well and are more than well equipped to assist you against bandits, etc, if needed.

Let me know if you want to talk sometime. Thanks

Our thread is here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23029

[/quote']

Everyone who plays by the rules and doesn't use exploits or hacks is welcome to play on our servers any time. Especially friendly players.

About cooperation, I can't reply to you on that since I do not hold a position of authority to make that decision.

Me and my buddy were gonna stalk and kill him after he left elektro but he was being chased by zombies and he then jumped off a building...

Ha! Pretty sure that was me, I was wondering if anyone saw me running around like a mad man. :D

Ahh good times, good times.

Are you guys having problems with your servers today ? I log on but after 5-10 minutes i get kicked because my battleye is not responding or i lose connection and the servers seems to be down.

I guess he preferred to break his spine than to get gunned down by bandit scum. :D

I guess he preferred to break his spine than to get gunned down by bandit scum. :D

Plus I even wasted all my ammo/food right before the jump ;)

You're never gonna catch me!

41580_133837783321740_9728_n.jpg

What happened to US20 ?

Panick mode, bumhole quivering, omfg my tent, my gear..

What happened to US20 ?

Panick mode' date=' bumhole quivering, omfg my tent, my gear..

[/quote']

Agree, what's up with US20?

Hey guyz,

Saw this post, I am VERY interested in joining your squad. The group I have been a part of is not playing enough or in an organized manner.

I meet all your requirements and would love to hook up with you guyz and join the effort.

steam account: kennedysweets, please add or message!

Ha! Pretty sure that was me' date=' I was wondering if anyone saw me running around like a mad man. :D

Ahh good times, good times.

[/quote']

we were like... leave elektro leave elektro...

wtf... he just jumped off a building...

hu-bloody-rray

A group dedicated to protecting mankind and civilised behaviour against the never-ending amount of tossers playing this game. I have not been killed by a zombie for 5 days (only had the game a week) all my good work has been undone by 14yr olds in groups killing/sniping me.

Steam ID = Gards (i have an F12011) avatar