johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

It would be cool to team up with you guys. My problem is that I do irregular shift work and find it hard to commit to dates and times' date=' I just logon and play when I get the chance. But it would be great to know people who won't shoot me and that I can team up with when I am on.

[/quote']

The CQF TS3 server always has people on it, actually quite a lot of people at all hours. I was looking for a group that I can always find someone to play with and CQF is by far one of the most active DayZ groups out there.

Added johny in steam. I would be interested in joining your force. If someone gives me the ts password I can hop in and discuss further matters.

Thanks

The TS info I believe is on the first page of this thread.

You can also find more info by going to the CQF website: http://www.thefirstcav.com/

I just joined up a couple days ago myself.

I looked at this thread and expected to see maybe a dozen members, but then I saw the list at post #2 and well damn that's a lot of players.

Clan looks nice, well organised website to boot. I'll keep an eye out for your members on my ventures through Zed land.

I received a message from you in reply to a post i made about looking to join a group. I am very interested in joining the CQF and have DL TS as requested and also have a mic. I am sick and tired of going lone wolf and would like to join a permanent group to run with. So were do i sign?

Joined up on the TeamSpeak and am reregistering to the forums with my Steam Name so that there's less confusion. Lost on what to do now ._. Kinda too shy to ask around on the TS haha.

Do not be shy to ask around. We would be more then happy to help.

I believe it was CPL Krobar that came on and helped me out, so thank you very much to Krobar.

And thanks haha. Just feels weird to pop into a random channel I suppose.

Well, we're still recruiting and taking players. Feel free to hop on our teamspeak to come play with us before you join to see what you think.

Can't believe how many people were online in the past days, right now we have taken over most of the server, really impressive.

and still want moar

People need to start manning up and stop ghosting. So annoying. Though we were able to get some of those who been ghosting. Still recruiting and taking people in. Hope to see you all out there.

these guys have been great and its nice helping ppl learn and survive in the game the ghoster problem has decreased and bandits run in fear lol

Ghosters end up trying their best but our huge numbers just end up with them dead.

Thanks for all the support from everyone guys and you're all welcome to get on our teamspeak and join IF you are friendly... otherwise we do got a BAN button I'd be happy to use to remove you from our teamspeak.

Thanks for the interest guys! We will get to your apps as they come in! Just remember that we have a TS, you should come on :)

Information is on first post.

Johnny