Sign in to follow this  
SnoopSalmon

Two more guys that just can't play the game

Well, that is some bullshit! How long has that been a problem because I have yet to run into that?

• Like 1

Well, that is some bullshit! How long has that been a problem because I have yet to run into that?

It used to be a big problem months ago but it looks like it's getting popular again in the jail buildings.

Edited by SnoopSalmon

*sigh* I feel your frustration. This is nothing new, but at a high due to their script subscriptions being useless. 

• Like 1

Sigh... 

Well good to know. Thanks for sharing...

• Like 1

such a lame way to ambush, guess they're terrible otherwise and have to rely on glitching.

i had a feeling that was suspicious, why would a bambi be there.....doesn't add up.

Why did you go into that jail......I would have not done that. That guy sounded shady as hell. It seems your instincts were spot on, you knew they guy was un trust worthy and something was up. When something dosn't seem right it probably isn't. That was a clear exploit too. Kind lose lose if you will. Yep Dayz is filled to the gills with complete dick head players like that. Cant trust a mofo

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 3

Yep this is a massive problem in game I see people wall glitching all the time. Its such an old exploit too, most games got rid of it years ago.

This happened to me and soem unknown guy in 0.52. Same buidling, I came upon the base and heard gunfire, then some snotty kid laughing and taunting the guy he had killed. I went in carefully but it was empty apart from the dead guy. When I'm where you were i get shot right through the wall, but I didn't see a body or weapon. The guy then laughed in his squeaky voice. Its strange that cheaters can't understand that winning while cheating is the same as losing.

Why did you go into that jail......I would have not done that. That guy sounded shady as hell. It seems your instincts were spot on, you knew they guy was un trust worthy and something was up. When something dosn't seem right it probably isn't. That was a clear exploit too. Kind lose lose if you will. Yep Dayz is filled to the gills with complete dick head players like that. Cant trust a mofo

I hadn't had a good old fashion shoot out in a while. That's why I went in. I knew he was probably up to something but for some reason I wasn't expecting any type of glitching. I let my guard down :)

Edited by SnoopSalmon
  • Like 1

such a lame way to ambush, guess they're terrible otherwise and have to rely on glitching.

i had a feeling that was suspicious, why would a bambi be there.....doesn't add up.

I was thinking he might have got one of the glitched Vybor spawns

Ah its frustrating isn't it. I like a simple old fashion fight, if you aren't good enough then don't pvp. You where spot on, and deserve a simple fight.

Not this BS crap.

I would have had it out with you in the jail, not this garbage glitching or scripting bs.

Sorry man, hope to meet you in the field some day :)

Sneaks

• Like 1

Had a similar issue yesterday in Elektro, Some guy clipping in and out of a wall with an AK shot me and my buddy!  check out the video and see what you think.  The scripter is at 9.50

That was using something else, not glitching. He doesn't see buildings, but you on the screen. (invis.)

Sorry this is not a glitching video but a scripting video. (clearly stated) Sorry missed that.

Its even more frustrating to have this happen day after day in public :(

I haven't died normally in a very long time, it always ends up with something like you had or a simple invis axe to the head.

Boring :(

Nice try thou guys, sorry you had to face it.

Edited by FIRMSneakydude
  • Like 2

I hadn't had a good old fashion shoot out in a while. That's why I went in. I knew he was probably up to something but for some reason I wasn't expecting any type of glitching. I let my guard down :)

Well regardless, that was a shady dick move on their part. Clear exploiting. Happens to often. Stuff like that turns what would normally be nice and decent players into hostile players. I personally would like not to have to worry about random players as much as I do in this game. But I never forget when I 1st started playing, there was no welcome mat rolled out, there was people quick to shot me for no reason. Tried the hero thing, just to be shot in the back. So I pretty much trust no random really and refuse to be dicked around, as much as I try sometimes there is no stopping it. That was NWAF a known kos area as I'm sure you know too. Both of us know regardless players are more def more hostile there. But still that was a exploit or hack. Which breaks what few rules this game has.

Probably was a good thing to have posted this, I wonder if that was hacking or the player was exploiting some sort of building bug. I wish I could tell you. Maybe you should submit the video to one of the staff you have a good video of them clearly shooting through the wall. There is no question about it, and legit prof of cheating of some sort.

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 1

Shit, I thought they'd fixed that.  I wonder what would've happened if you'd have chucked a grenade in there first?

Edited by Barnabus

Its a shame you cant get close enough to these buggers to find out their name and at least you could report them.  Even with all the hackers/scripters I still go back to this game daily and meet numerous people who actually enjoy playing the game.  

I was thinking he might have got one of the glitched Vybor spawns

well you spawn naked then, and when he was looking out that window upstairs, it looked like he was wearing bambi clothes.

Edited by Reg Park