Sign in to follow this  
Aj90lfc

Petition to have Gaming Deluxe servers REMOVED

AS the topic title says, i think it's a little convenient how i join a Vilayer hosted server - Fine, Fragnet - Fine, but the last 3 times i've joined 3 VERY different Gaming Deluxe servers, i've been whiped to a fresh spawn, this shit is FUCKING ridiculous. Anyone agrees, sign.

They're public, i'm not that dumb to join a private shard when i know i don't have a private shard character, please don't assume it's my mistake when it quite clearly isn't. My friend used to own one himself, they overcharged him one month and refused to refund it so he got paypal to dispute the case and he won because it didn't match his previous bills. And i was on a PRIVATE shard the other day with a group called GRIMreapers, they said when they contacted GamingDeluxe about the issue, they said it's Bohemia's fault. And when he contacted Bohemia, they said it was Gaming Deluxe's fault, something's clearly a miss with Gaming Deluxe if it's always their servers that somehow always fail to connect to the central hive.

Here's the screenshot JUST to prove you wrong. 221100_2015-02-18_00001_zps2b3fblyj.png

Your character was wiped so you intend to have an entire server hosting company's servers removed? That's ambitious with a pinch of salt.

If I had a recommendation for anyone in regards to this game, it would be to not get attached to your character or your gear. Even for reasons out of your control you're going to lose everything.  It hurts much less when you're a whiny douchebag about it.  Trust me.

Edited by nettles
  • Like 4

Martin Luther King Syndrome.

He has a dream..

Edited by NuckFuts

Petition to have user Aj90lfc removed for littering the forums.

shhhhhh.....Just....shhhhhhh

They're public, i'm not that dumb to join a private shard when i know i don't have a private shard character, please don't assume it's my mistake when it quite clearly isn't. My friend used to own one himself, they overcharged him one month and refused to refund it so he got paypal to dispute the case and he won because it didn't match his previous bills. And i was on a PRIVATE shard the other day with a group called GRIMreapers, they said when they contacted GamingDeluxe about the issue, they said it's Bohemia's fault. And when he contacted Bohemia, they said it was Gaming Deluxe's fault, something's clearly a miss with Gaming Deluxe if it's always their servers that somehow always fail to connect to the central hive.

I am pretty sure with this evidence to back up his argument it makes sense. To bring it down the server hosting company? No, but to certainly figure out why the hell that happens, yes. 

Petition to have user Aj90lfc removed for littering the forums.

Rags

• Like 1

If it was a one off instance i could understand, a second time? Okay something might be wrong, 3 times with the same provider? MAybe it's best they don't host DayZ SA servers if they can't configure them adequately.

Do I need to say what I wrote?

"My face when he forgets it's a private hive"

As in, my face when he forgets it's a private hive. It'd be fucking laughing at you.

And it still is.

I've had my character reset, with full gear about 12 times.

I hate the excuse, but... alpher.

Edited by The Aquatic Land Walrus
  • Like 1

Yeah, so have i in the past and i fully expected this to be less of an issue by now, but since it's a very COMMON issue with what seems to only be gaming deluxe from MY experience (not talking for anyone else) but if anyone else HAS had the problem feel free to mention it, then it makes sense to have the service removed from them. But your comment was just short of ignorant, but that's none of my business.

Hello there

If you have an issue with a server or a host and you really believe there is an issue, flag it up to a mod via PM so we can investigate or on the bugtracker.

We are not your personal army.

Closing.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 10