Sign in to follow this  
Jabberwock00606

Sanity Check - Does ATLAS Bipod exist in 0.53 stable?

It doesn't fit on mosins now, right? What does it fit on?

Not my sks, gonna chuck it soon.

Penises

My penis doesn't need one now that I quit smoking, just sayin'.

Edited by BCBasher

I really want to try it on the mosin, i havent prior and since everyone else had one working before .48 or whatever i wanted it badly added to the mosin or some new sniper rifle.

Reducing the sway is very cool. I am however going to try it on the m4, and the ak series.

You know i still want to test the bow and arrows out and the cross bow. I have never really used them in pvp etc.. I tried to kill a zombie once with the decked out crossbow and it just seemed to hit it in the chest and not kill it.

So i dunno.

I hope they bring in more sniper rifles too, and long ranged hunting rifles.

i dont get why 2 assault rifles would need bi pods but the long ranged weapon doesnt. makes no sense.

It would be common to put a bipod on the ARs with a 75rd drum to use them as a fill in for a lmg/saw. Not being able to use it on a scoped Mosin or sks is kinda weird and probably an oversight.

i mean i could see being able to add it to other guns but taking it off from teh ranged weapons entirely is silly to me.

I see food and water were not on the menu.

There's a canteen in the pants but I ran out of room for food.

Once my friend collects the scope and clip for the M4 I will have the room but it's more likely that I will fill it with more ammo.

Wouldn't want to get caught in a fire fight and have to load bullets into a clip that's dangerous. I need to make sure I have enough bullets in clips to commit genocide on all the surviving humans, You know.... for... uhhh safety reasons....

Also I could come across a friendly traveler who challenges me to a sustained fire contest or a really strong deer, I'm going to be ready just you wait....

YTTYHri.jpgrrHFxCz.jpg

Edited by Jesus Christ The Goblin

i mean i could see being able to add it to other guns but taking it off from teh ranged weapons entirely is silly to me.

It's so we don't have elite snipzorZ all over the map like in dayz mod , the devs have talked about their stance on this and basically until a real stamina system is introduced (which is soon) they have removed the bipod for the moisin simply for the fact that there was absolutely no sway when you lie down and had a bipod making it unrealistically easy to snipe with a mid-low range rifle .

Tan and Khaki

ilOSHGW.jpgUDPpYge.jpg

gj but my comment was on the 0.53 update, since this thread is def. outdated it should be locked....

There's a canteen in the pants but I ran out of room for food.

Once my friend collects the scope and clip for the M4 I will have the room but it's more likely that I will fill it with more ammo.

Wouldn't want to get caught in a fire fight and have to load bullets into a clip that's dangerous. I need to make sure I have enough bullets in clips to commit genocide on all the surviving humans, You know.... for... uhhh safety reasons....

Also I could come across a friendly traveler who challenges me to a sustained fire contest or a really strong deer, I'm going to be ready just you wait....

YTTYHri.jpgrrHFxCz.jpg

Munchkin detected