Sign in to follow this  
maer

i combat logged...

i found an mosin and i was driving my car. then i got shot at, i got out of the car and i qwikscoped the faggot. then some guy started shooting at me and i combatlogged. anyways its ok and it was for a reason. do you guys acept it?

You got shot at and Combat Logged, Delete Game NOW

You are a Coward

• Like 2

What's the reason for your combat logging, besides to save your own hide like the coward you are?

• Like 2

well i combatlogged because i wanted to keep my mosin and i didnt die so i logged in and i shot that guy too and i logged out again and then got in and looted him. i think combatlogging is a part of dayz and not wrong!

• Like 1

This thread is going to get hot soon, time to go grab my popcorn before it's too late! B)

• Like 2

well i combatlogged because i wanted to keep my mosin and i didnt die so i logged in and i shot that guy too and i logged out again and then got in and looted him. i think combatlogging is a part of dayz and not wrong!

LOL, drive your car into pobeda dam please.. immediately.

• Like 2

im not trolling. i combat log frequently. its the survival of the fittest after all.

im not trolling. i combat log frequently. its the survival of the fittest after all.

Yet if your not in the game your not the "fittest" as your not playing. You see the logic?

• Like 2

They need to have special servers for players like you.  Servers that spawn you with a pre-selected kit so you can go ahead and play the game comfortably.

Or, ORRRRR:  Servers that just don't work at all, ever.  You cheat and are a disgrace to your motherboard.  Go smash your video card immediatley.

I hope larsehh_ got his popcorn ready.

• Like 1

yes, you're a standard troll... Or a six year old playing an 18 rated game

• Like 1

stand by.

• Like 6