Sign in to follow this  
Kurotaku-sama

A few little Suggestions

Hey I have a few Suggestions for DayZ Standalone

1. A Death Timer where i can see how much hours I survived if I die.

2. Serveradmins should change the PvP mode on or off because there are so much hackers with aimbot and godmode and normal players can't kill them but they can kill us.

3. Inventory save, because many players hate it to sort every Start there inventory and Items (Sawed off Shotgun or Medikit) can destroyed.

4. Please delete for Trucks the Collision of fences because if a player drive only in the near of a fence than they stuck on it.

5. Fix this bug if i put out a magazin then its invisible in the inventory and if if reload it its in the inventory and in the weapon (like 1911 [engraved])

6. A few houses have no loot please create Loot Spawnplaces for all houses.

7. More Pepper Colors (Red, Yellow and orange)

8. Rotten Food because its to easy to find food.

9. More Car crashes because its not realistic if i find all 1000m only one or two cars ...

10. More working Compass because 4 of 5 compass dont show to north.

11. Fill Matches into another box and the same with Vitamine Bottles.

12. More Spraypaint colors and sprayable walls to mark looted houses. (More Colored Weapons [Green Repeater/Shotgun])

13. Decrase the amout of the message "Iam Slowly warming up" and the same with cold.

The last suggestion I have is to make all rooms enterable (like the skyscraper there are all rooms enterable too) or a few locked (only need an axe or lockpick to open then) because everyone close his doors in this situation.

I hope you understand what i mean and sorry for my bad English i hope my Suggestions are good and i hope they are in the next patches in the Game :)

Edited by Kurotaku

6. A house have no loot (sorry i dont have a Picture) please create Loot Spawnplaces for this house.

This house is Red and Green and if i go inside there i can go right to a bedroom and left to a room and then again left to a back exit.

It comes in a few colours but it's this house.  It's marked on the DayZ map as being a spawn point for a medium loot type weapon but it never, ever has anything in it.  I hate this house.

2015-02-01_00018_zpsa1ee9228.jpg

Edited by krazypenguin

It comes in a few colours but it's this house.  It's marked on the DayZ map as being a spawn point for a medium loot type weapon but it never, ever has anything in it.  I hate this house.

I have seen loot spawn in that house, never any weapons but usually just some random food and clothing. I agree that the spawns for these types of buildings do need to be revised. The long brown log cabins always seem to spawn some weapons, at a rare chance I was able to find a mosin, pu scope and 20+ rounds in one of these houses and more often than not I simply find IZH43 shotguns in these as well.

Jes i mean this house thank you :)

2015-02-01_00018_zpsa1ee9228.jpg

Hey I have a few Suggestions for DayZ Standalone

1. A Death Timer where i can see how much hours I survived if I die.

Stats are being worked on and will eventually be implemented :)

2. Serveradmins should change the PvP mode on or off because there are so much hackers with aimbot and godmode and normal players can't kill them but they can kill us.

No. This would be fighting the symptoms instead of the cause. Also with .53 there's been a huge success in the fight against hackers.

3. Inventory save, because many players hate it to sort every Start there inventory and Items (Sawed off Shotgun or Medikit) can destroyed.

A new inventory system is on its way, this might include fixing whatever issues people are having at the moment. I never have any issues with my inventory personally.

4. Please delete for Trucks the Collision of fences because if a player drive only in the near of a fence than they stuck on it.

Again fighting symptoms instead of the cause. Vehicles are still heavily a work in progress, so expect issues with them.

5. Fix this bug if i put out a magazin then its invisible in the inventory and if if reload it its in the inventory and in the weapon (like 1911 [engraved])

Might also be fixed with the new inventory system? Not sure

6. A house have no loot (sorry i dont have a Picture) please create Loot Spawnplaces for this house.

This house is Red and Green and if i go inside there i can go right to a bedroom and left to a room and then again left to a back exit.

Loot spawns & loot tables are still a heavily work in progress.

I think these are more complaints of known bugs then suggestions really... I think most of these issues will be solved this year.

• Like 5

The rotten fruit and filling matchboxes & vitamin bottles into eachother are some ideas i like alot, the compass doesn't work right now, it points pretty much straight east so you could use it potentionally. As for rotten fruit the only current rotten fruit is rotten apples, which are apple trees exclusives. If you want some rotten fruit, go search for apples in apple trees.

I have seen loot spawn in that house, never any weapons but usually just some random food and clothing. I agree that the spawns for these types of buildings do need to be revised. The long brown log cabins always seem to spawn some weapons, at a rare chance I was able to find a mosin, pu scope and 20+ rounds in one of these houses and more often than not I simply find IZH43 shotguns in these as well.

What? I have never, ever seen loot in those houses. I have entered many.

Added the ability to combine matches to matches since the reading of less then 100 and the box holds 250

I am sure this was suggested, just didn't see it in the search

I hate this house.

hahaa.. yurp.. I pretty much realized after the first 3 days of playing standalone when it released, that house is useless as tits on a bull

• Like 1