Dglass88

Dayz Standalone no servers

I tried to play Dayz recently but there were no servers, This has not happened before but has just started to happen recently. I have spent over 3 hours trying to fix this issue. I have tried everything and watched hours of tutorials, please help

Edited by Dglass88

Have you made sure your firewall is not blocking DayZ from accessing the internet?

I played this morning, but couple hours later I have no server list at all and I can't play.
I've tried reinstall the game, steam, turned off firewall, protection, everything, restarted the router. Updated battleye. Every advise what I could find from forums earlier. Still doesn't work. Any idea?

I played this morning, but couple hours later I have no server list at all and I can't play.

I've tried reinstall the game, steam, turned off firewall, protection, everything, restarted the router. Updated battleye. Every advise what I could find from forums earlier. Still doesn't work. Any idea?

It's the game not you.

Edited by jmbftw
  • Like 1

Ok, so, is it a discimination, because the game works for everybody except me, or what? Wait and hopefully work ? :I

Ok, so, is it a discimination, because the game works for everybody except me, or what? Wait and hopefully work ? :I

some people are affected by it (me being one) and others are not, All you can do is wait it out.

Edited by jmbftw

Ok so what? Have to wait couple hours/days and it works again?

Until bohemia interactive / BattlEye fixes the issue. I can't really tell you when that will be, hopefully soon. 

I feel your pain, I was playin also till late this morning, I logged off, slept late due to being off today, felt lucky, feeling I cld wake up and play dayz sa all day, and no server listings.. thinking maybe was an update or patch I waited till my friend got off work around 7pm and he said was the same for him, nothing at all showing, so we checked the forums, showing no patching or updates, and we were lead here lol.. only on rare occurance it wldnt show before, I cld relog and worked, or leave server listings and rejoin and was fine, but ive been tryin for 6 hrs and still nothing... :(

• Like 1

sucks even worse, ive payed a lot of money running multiple servers for me and my friends/clan and my servers are showing and have always stayed full, and yet I cant join/play on my own server ugh, cuz nothing shows, even directly tryin to join one of the servers from the server host isn't even working

Yes. I'm affected with this issue also, do they know that some peeps servers aren't showing? how long do it take for them to fix this issue?

Try resetting WinSock, instructions below.

Remember to start CMD as admin and to restart your PC after the reset.

• Like 3

Try resetting WinSock, instructions below.

Remember to start CMD as admin and to restart your PC after the reset.

I guess the update borked my tcp/ip stack?   It's all good because that did the trick, I'm seeing servers now!  

Thank you SmashT