Sign in to follow this  
bfisher

I kind of did something...unspeakable

Started playing again after a bit of a hiatus.  After getting slightly injured by a zombie, I stopped to bandage myself in a firehouse in Cherno.  So some wiseass bonks my character on the head and knocks him out.  He's talking shit and I have no idea what this a-hole is going to do next.

I come to and I guess he's not paying attention so I smash his face in with some brass knuckles, knocking his ass out.

That would have been fine I suppose...but then I kind of...chopped him up with a machete and ate him.

:(

• Like 18

Bon appétit.

Edited by Yazar8

That would have been fine I suppose...but then I kind of...chopped him up with a machete and ate him.

:(

Hey man, you've gotta survive any way you can, right?  :beans:

f0ce250087ee96742dc724f057203f1a.jpg

• Like 4

You make a mistake, you get turned into steak.

• Like 1

I read your story and thought to myself, rather disturbingly, that what you did was quite a normal thing to do. Hope you seasoned that tender flesh with some roasted seeds.

• Like 1

Well...only thing I probably would have done differently is not ate him...still would have cut him up into little bits though.  Probably left a note next to the pile of meat...

• Like 2

Well...only thing I probably would have done differently is not ate him...still would have cut him up into little bits though.  Probably left a note next to the pile of meat...

Big Mike has the right idea. Gotta send a message.

I carry potatoes in my pack on the off chance my next dinner comes waltzing along and I have enough time to interact before my character's crying/laughing fit sends them running.

Sadly I died a short while later in the Balota ATC tower.  Apparently, people are very quick to rush to judgment when encountering a guy in a worn welder's helmet and tattered crimson overcoat wielding a machete and giggling like a crazy person.

• Like 1

Some mu shu pork?

mu shu pork is awesome! That sauce...alone and those flap jacks filled with goodness!

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 1

mu shu pork is awesome! That sauce...alone and those flap jacks filled with goodness!

mu shu long pork!