Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[Virtual Tour] Prison Island

Coordinates: 030 137
Build: 0.53 Experimental Branch

Sit back and let our research team take you on a virtual tour of the long anticipated Prison Island!

Our analysts deduced the developers might put this near Kamenka. You Mod players out there will see the humor in this locale.

0.53 can't hit the stable branch soon enough. Colonists have been frothing at the mouth for this addition. I'm guessing a prison warming soiree is in order!

Thanks for watching!

m97NRZ5.jpg

http://youtu.be/l5z_MsmbE3s

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 1

Hmm, this island looks more like a concentrations camp, because of the smoke pipe and the nearly barracks. Not good.

Wow looks amazing.. I cant wait to see what other locations/places they make on this grand scale.. I'm hoping for a HUGE factory building with 6+ floors with alot of rooms and hallways with a loading bay and cargo dock

I CAN ONLY DREAM

Hmm, this island looks more like a concentrations camp, because of the smoke pipe and the nearly barracks. Not good.

hmmm reminded me of alcatraz
  • Like 1

it would be funny if we were all prisoners and we were washed ashore from that island would explain all the murders and sick shit that happens

I wouldn't read too much into it, honestly. The island is very cut off from the mainland (even more so than Skalisty) so more than likely it is related to the island needing to be mostly self-sufficient.

• Like 1