Sign in to follow this  
purgatori11

Pve servers in australia

Hi all im new to Dayz and was wondering if their are any Australian Pve servers myself and a friend can join.

I have looked into Auslif but no one seems to reply.

My friend and I would like to play Pve for awhile to learn the game before going Pvp it makes it a bit hard when everyone just kills on the spot.

So any help would be great

No such thing as a "PvE Server", put on your big boy pants and get shot like the rest of us.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone lol

Last night I was cold and wanted to learn how to make a fire to warm myself up.

I cleared the few houses to make shaw no one was around went behind a wall to start my fire next thing I know im dead as some guy axed me in the head.

Hi Purg, I'll have a look and let you know if I hear of anything. If I can help someone avoid the hassle I went through when I started playing then I'm happy to help. I would hate to be one of those types who think they hard a hard time so everyone has to.  :thumbsup:

Its all good.

Just wanted try some of the crafting but its hard when everyone kills you.

Ive clocked up over 80 hours and have learnt nothing don't know why they bothered to put anything in the game but guns.

they should of left everything else out of the game lol

Its all good.

Just wanted try some of the crafting but its hard when everyone kills you.

Ive clocked up over 80 hours and have learnt nothing don't know why they bothered to put anything in the game but guns.

they should of left everything else out of the game lol

Find a whitelisted private hive and apply to join.

Public servers that say "PvE only" always attract people who kill on sight.

My friend and I were playing on such a server today. "Found" me a fully decked M4 there. (The first one since the days when they grew on trees.)

Not saying we always kill on sight. Depends on our mood and situation.

Edit: For learning crafting it's better to go into the forests and hide somewhere.

Edited by too-easy

I have had the most epic battles on PvE servers lol!

Thanks everyone for your comments .

After playing now for around a 100 hours Ive learnt there is no such thing a pve in Dayz lol

But apart from being killed by others only a few times most people I run into to are friendly or I don't see anyone at all.

After the wipe the other day I lasted for a week without dying or even seeing another player apart from yesterday when I logged in and fell through the floor lol.

I couldn't get out for about 1/2 hour but managed to glitch out, Isaw a player as you can see through the walls tried to talk to him but he just kept looting lol.

How I got myself out of this was I tried a few servers until I found one with a zombie outside I made some noise he came running thought I could use him to glitch hit me but that didn't work.

So I was standing right next to the invisible wall changed from my gun to my axe next minute im out side yay.

I think the motion of switching items moved me through the wall. I hope this helps anyone else that has this problem as I hear its happened a few times.

Edited by purgatori11