Sign in to follow this  
DeatHTaX

.53 Postponed

https://mobile.twitter.com/dayz_tv

So the bad news is in. The patch has been postponed. I did some digging and couldn't really come up with anything that explained as to why it was postponed, which got me thinking.

Do you think it kind of sucks that the devs didn't really even give an explanation? I mean personally, if they're going to postpone the patch, I as a loyal customer and consumer would at least like some sort of "Hey, we had some blah blah engine blah sucks meh". 

But at the same time, I can understand that the developers technically don't really have an obligation to let us know why, as I'm sure they know a bit more about what they're doing (most of the time) than we do.

And also, how many of you killed your characters in a ridiculous way in anticipation of the wipe for the new stable release?

Thoughts?

• Like 2

I can't say I'm not surprised, I honestly have come to expect nothing less and as for my latest character, my buddy killed me while I was on the phone because I couldn't answer my in game voice, but eh, I've grown not to care, thanks Dean Hall.

A status report was posted and then mysteriously deleted both here and on Reddit. I'd love to answer your question, but my post will most likely be deleted for some secretive reason  <_<

• Like 2

I'm sure they will give a reason in time, probably in the next hour or so. Remember, they are currently in work and doing things

• Like 3

I didn't see any official source saying it was going to come out, it was only rumors. It's not their fault people got hyped up.

A status report was posted and then mysteriously deleted both here and on Reddit. I'd love to answer your question, but my post will most likely be deleted for some secretive reason  <_<

Correct, it was put on hold by myself after consultation.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/219690-status-report-week-of-19-jan-15/#entry2207744

• Like 1

Hello there

Patience is key.

Its not as if the devs dont communicate here on a regular basis. Dont be quick to jump on the "I feel personally let down" bandwagon.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 6