Sign in to follow this  
JackyCTV

To Greg and His Friend...

Dear Greg and the useless friend of yours who missed every shot in his pump action on the Hoggy Multiplayer Server...

Do not run at people with a splitting axe, trying to kill them if you are only going to say "Wo, don't Shoot we're Friendly " just after you get shot in the chest...

You then ran to try and save what little lives you had and that is the reason why we tracked you down and killed you.

So I hope you read this and dont cry at me too much, that headshot was just waiting to happen  ;) 

P.S. This is Bandit Country Boy!

• Like 4

It's funny how many are "tough guys" until they come across someone who doesn't run away crying isn't it? 

• Like 2

It's funny how many are "tough guys" until they come across someone who doesn't run away crying isn't it? 

I love running into those guys.

I'm Greg's lawyer. He's pressing charges.

Not so tough now, are ya?

Edited by Grimey Rick
  • Like 3

I am slow today... care to elaborate? You shot first, then he tried to kill you with an axe while screaming "do not shoot, we are friendly" ? That's how it went down?

Just another KOS guy bragging about how good of a shot he is and how awesome he is at killing other players.........nothing to see here.

• Like 4

I heard Greg attempted suicide off a water tower and lived, failing at that as well. Coulda been a different Greg... there's a lot of Greg out there.

haha, that reminds me of stalking a guy for ages, had him trapped in a cop shop south of vybor. told him to come out with his hands up. 

then someone (i didnt know of). says no you put your hands up. im on the mic like. wtf dude im the one with the gun on you. then i realise im surrounded by a 3rd party of military style guys (4 of them, not friends with the guy i was holding up) im like frozen still like oh shit.right infront of me other side of fence i see a guy with m4 on me,  i hit Z to prone instantly behind the cop shop stairs. took a shot to the gorka helmet.  ruined it. but only knocked me out. then i hear these guy took all my gear off. talk to me on mic. normally bandits , buyt decided not to finish me off. even left me with ma akm, a clip up the road. etc. so i ran up the road. thinking about what just happened. talking to my pal on steamvoice. saying wow. ok well i still got my bag/food and akm/1 clip + a drum mag i found further up the road.

then im running up the road. see a sniper proned in the ditch. im like hi again. his buddy (hot head) comes up like hey wtf. get out of here. were u going. etc. trying to act staunch. his mate like oh hey man i took the wrong clips here have these back. gave me 2 more akm clips back. but kept my 101 and clips etc. after that i was like ok. ill leave now. by. i leave. then i end up at military base vybor. run into them a 3rd time. same guys. except i hid in the bush thinking. "these guys just took my shit" why shouldn't i continue to hunt/ruin them.... ok. right. 2 leave base running fenceline to nwaf. i wait for a 3rd. he doesnt come. ok fek it. i get up and run behind these other 2 guys. they just assumed i was there 3rd guy. i kept following them for like 2-3 minutes. ha. this is hilarious. these guys were pro gamers. always circling players etc, but yeah 1 of these guys turns and runs back past me going back to military base. i kept following sniper guy up to the mound... i prone in bush fence line, he doesnt see me. im like right behind him. he turns to run back to military camp. runs right over my body. im on mic like "Hey man". now here is the funny part. the kid jumped out of his skin on mic "like oh holy shit man you just gave me the biggest fright ever,, etc,". i had the jump on him. he didnt have his gun pulled up. only idle. i had xhairs on him. hes acting all like oh i must be friendly or i would have killed him. then about 10 seconds after he calms down a bit is like "oh wait are you that same guy from down the road?" im like "of course". he puts on this act. "wtf bro. dude are you following us. dude im going to kill you man. if i see you again 1 more time im going to shoot you. piss off" then ran off. im laughing soooooo hard, so are my friends on mic. this guy goes from terrified kid who got startled to all a sudden. im the man do as i say.

anyway short ended. waited for them in firestation nwaf. while 1 of them scouted from control tower. shot his mate on ladder in firestation and bled out while his other mate tried to bandage me thinking he was me. haha. dorks.  

funny how people can change just like that.

TL DR

• Like 1

I'm Greg's lawyer. He's pressing charges.

Not so tough now, are ya?

My Lawyer says his hostile actions with the axe are the reason I defended myself by shooting him

I am slow today... care to elaborate? You shot first, then he tried to kill you with an axe while screaming "do not shoot, we are friendly" ? That's how it went down?

no he ran at me with an axe trying to kill me so I shot him, then he said wo dont shoot were friendly

Just another KOS guy bragging about how good of a shot he is and how awesome he is at killing other players.........nothing to see here.

no my friend you got the wrong end of the stick, probs the way I worded it didnt help...

Greg ran at me with an axe trying to kill me so I shot him...

They were trying to KOS me, I made the post to show how this KOS attempt went wrong

no my friend you got the wrong end of the stick, probs the way I worded it didnt help...

Greg ran at me with an axe trying to kill me so I shot him...

They were trying to KOS me, I made the post to show how this KOS attempt went wrong

An outstanding use of bandwidth, I might add.

π/10

• Like 1

An outstanding use of bandwidth, I might add.

π/10

Why thank you Grimey Rick, I Can see me and you becoming the best of friends  :)  :thumbsup:

Old Gregg ? Or just Greg ?

Just "Greg"