Punisher-Sir

Rest in Peace | First Person | Private Shard | NO Persistence

"Rest In Peace"

(Visit it @ 198.46.138.146:2402)

First Person Server

(The way it should be played)

Private Shard

(Stop worrying about server hoppers beating you to the loot at high risk locations)

Persistence "Currently" Disabled

(This is subject to change as new patches roll out)

Restart Warnings

(Warning messages @ 15, 5 and 1 minute before restarts)

All Play Styles Welcome

(RIP has chosen the Murderous path :o)

VERY Active Admins With ZERO Abuse

(We don't need a BS advantage and as new Admin tools come out to keep the player base safe this becomes MORE important)

Please Use Our Public TS: sea-voice.fragnet.net:10003

(Free for our community)

Webpage Is Under Construction!

(Will update when it goes live)

There was some INCORRECT information released stating this server was going to be shutdown.  Your characters are safe and ready for you to run them around the map!

We're a small, tight knit group of fighters.  I'm sure many visiting the newly renamed server will recognize some names from our previous clan with the addition of the new [RIP] tag.

We've laid claim to ALL of the military installations on the map and if you're caught trespassing you will be CAPTURED if possible or KILLED!  May you "Rest In Peace" if it's the latter.

Please come visit our community and enjoy all of the things that the new RIP Clan has to offer!  Most of all..."Be careful out there"

Edited by Punisher-Sir
  • Like 5

Quick question: Is the forum thread with screens and videos of happenings on the server still going to be used/updated?

This one? http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/216717-fog-clans-4040-club-gallery-share-your-experiences-with-all-photos-videos-inside/#entry2177849

No it will not, FOG is still alive and I'm assuming they'll be posting things up in the  future.  There are plans to impliment our own page once we get all of our ducks in a row and get the learning curve behind us.  The server WAS the official FOG server but it's no longer even though it's retaining most of the same players and Admins.

Pun 

Edited by Punisher-Sir

Bummer. Server settings still the same? 1PP, no persistence, 2 hour restarts with warnings?

Everything will remain the same, we'll evaluate making changes as new patches come out or the player base asks for something different.

Punisher

No it will not, FOG is still alive and I'm assuming they'll be posting things up in the  future.  There are plans to impliment our own page once we get all of our ducks in a row and get the learning curve behind us.  The server WAS the official FOG server but it's no longer even though it's retaining most of the same players and Admins.

Pun 

Thanks Punisher. :thumbsup:  Good luck in the future with the new start! (What will you guys gonna call yourselves? If I can ask.)

As the founder of FOG, and leader.. yes it is true that FOG is over.

The members are still around, only myself have taken an extended break from the game, and making fresh starts.

"The FOG Awaits" server has been changed and is not affiliated with FOG any longer, in any way. 

Edited by lrish
  • Like 2

The members are still around, only myself have taken an extended break from the game, and making fresh starts.

"The FOG Awaits" server has been changed and is not affiliated with FOG any longer, in any way. 

Punisher and a few other members of the old FOG clan, decided to make their own way, which is great for them and good news for the dayz community in general. My 2 close friends Blunce and Vex are starting over with the majority of the FOG clan members on a new clan that will be something different than FOG, at least Ive requested as much from them... I hope I get at least that much respect. 

So.. if you enjoyed the FOG awaits server, play here on THE FUN HOUSE.. Punisher and his smaller group he has formed consist of some of the higher skilled players that FOG had, so look forward to some good competition if you play here!  :D

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/198.46.138.146:2402/

Dude, if you'd like someone to play with (NOT DAYZ), Heroes and Generals mainly, but anything or just wanna come chill with us your more than welcome to hop in ts whenever. Its still TS3.UnitedSurvivorsGaming.com

Best of luck dude.

I was gonna send this in a PM but your inbox is full you lazy fuck.

Thanks Punisher. :thumbsup:  Good luck in the future with the new start! (What will you guys gonna call yourselves? If I can ask.)

Thanks for all the support guys!  To be honest we don't know yet, we haven't decided and we talked about running tag-less just as a group of friends.  We might be rethinking that so that we can give the other clan members something to remember when we're standing over their corpses  ;)

Punisher and a few other members of the old FOG clan, decided to make their own way, which is great for them and good news for the dayz community in general. My 2 close friends Blunce and Vex are starting over with the majority of the FOG clan members on a new clan that will be something different than FOG, at least Ive requested as much from them... I hope I get at least that much respect. 

So.. if you enjoyed the FOG awaits server, play here on THE FUN HOUSE.. Punisher and his smaller group he has formed consist of some of the higher skilled players that FOG had, so look forward to some good competition if you play here!  :D

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/198.46.138.146:2402/

Irish is a class act with a lot on his plate and a HUGE contribution to the community, to receive such praise makes me blush like a school girl  :D  I hope you know you're welcome on our server and in our TS anytime the urge strikes whether it be keeping the enemy away from NWAF or having a BBQ with them (them would be past tense) as we giggle off into the sunset  :thumbsup:

Pun

Edited by Punisher-Sir
  • Like 2

The original post has been updated to reflect the latest changes and happenings with the server.

Punisher

• Like 1

I'm not going to lie, the RIP members are getting restless :( can it be that people are afraid to see what we have to offer?  We would be OVER geared if it wasn't for a skiddie that joined last night, no need to worry about him now since we banned him! :)  Won't someone come join us to try and beat us to the loot?

Punisher

Edited by Punisher-Sir

Nice looking thread, bruh!

I shall be traveling the lands of R.I.P today.

Be amused, be very, amused.

Vexer

• Like 1

Nice looking thread, bruh!

I shall be traveling the lands of R.I.P today.

Be amused, be very, amused.

Vexer

Sorry our paths didn't cross or that we weren't able to walk the same path  :)

Pun

Just a quick message to our community:

Anyone with a VAC ban will not be welcome in our server!  We continuously review peoples steam profiles in an effort to keep only the players that want to play the game fairly.  One more item we "might" be doing is when we have a confirmed hacker in game if your profile is private we will send you a message asking you to come to our Team Speak and make it public so we can view it.  Once we've viewed it you're free to make it private again.  If you don't come to our TS you'll be kicked until you do.  We want you guys to know that we're doing ALL of these things to try and keep the hackers out and make everyone's experience more enjoyable.

Thanks for your patients and understanding,

Pun

Edited by Punisher-Sir

Just a quick message to our community:

Anyone with a VAC ban will not be welcome in our server!  We continuously review peoples steam profiles in an effort to keep only the players that want to play the game fairly.  One more item we "might" be doing is when we have a confirmed hacker in game if your profile is private we will send you a message asking you to come to our Team Speak and make it public so we can view it.  Once we've viewed it you're free to make it private again.  If you don't come to our TS you'll be kicked until you do.  We want you guys to know that we're doing ALL of these things to try and keep the hackers out and make everyone's experience more enjoyable.

Thanks for your patients and understanding,

Pun

Easier way to check for VAC bans, public or private. http://steamrep.com/

Happy Hunting! ;)

Holy shit it's quiet in here!

What's up, RIPpers? :)

I'll be in your territory throughout the day.

VEX!

Edited by Vex_Vehix

We had a bit of a score to settle so we kicked a neighbors door in and took over their fridge...they may need to stock up because the boys and I ate 'em out of house and home!!  Hop on TS tonight Vex! 

• Like 1