Baker.

Musty Gaming Resurrects the Public Hive! True DayZ Vanilla!

2zkNjhc.png

Come to the greatest place on the Internet, where the men are rugged, the women have beards, and the children are drunk before breakfast. Land of fun. Home of adventure. This is Musty Gaming! 

ABOUT THE PROJECT 

Musty Gaming began over a year and a half ago as a collection of gamers that enjoyed the DayZ mod. Seeking a place where there was no rigid structure or overbearing organization, Musty was born. We are as laid-back as they come, with our only goal being to have the most fun we can. It is in this spirit that we have decided to give back to the community something it had lost: The Vanilla Mod public hive. Only pure vanilla DayZ nothing changed, nothing taken away. The way it was meant to be played, all on a shared hive.

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

banner_560x95.png?random=105711

WHERE TO FIND US

If you're looking to see what we're all about, get over to our website and forums: www.mustygaming.com

Want to see what our members are playing besides DayZ? Check out our Steam group: www.steamcommunity.com/groups/mustygaming

Can't get enough social media? We've got you covered there too: Facebook and Twitter

Don't forget about Teamspeak: 

b_560_95_1.png

If there's anything you want to know about Musty, or if you have a pure vanilla server that you wish to connect to the new hive feel free to contact us @ www.mustygaming.com

• Like 12

Increased cpu count for us boxes

• Like 2

Fantastic news! Looking forward to playing as soon as I have time. :)

Nice one, hope to see you on, if you need any medical assistance feel free to PM me :).

I have a question. What do people see in the Vanilla mod? I like the agency of not having to spend 20 years searching for a helicopter to banzai into Devil's Castle.

Its the true game.

The nature of the public hive was to always source either contact or desolation.

Having lots of servers on the 1 DB gives players all over the world a chance to miss the night or make the most of it.

Public hives are the only way to understand how meaningless items of material value are, but how meaningful your life is.

See it as the game, not action, just adventure, the goal is to stay alive, not to hide behind walls or to constantly look and wait for missions....life is your mission, lead it, live it.

Prepare, the Public Hive is a hell, mic up, or bleed out.

dM

• Like 1