joe_mcentire

role playing - which additions would we need for our role playing servers (items, craftables, loot, objects...)

I'd like to compile a (small) list (similar to that ultimate weapon thread) for all sorts of role playing purposes. be it simple items, loot, objects, sceneries, even crafting recipes and what not. The more such stuff will gets added the more opportunities we'll have ingame.

i would like to start with something simple as a:

• Krampus/gorilla/caveman costume: sheep/deer/goat fur + antlers/horns + leather sewing kit
    the ultimate Hermit playstyle: create a monster be a myth
    5447d8da895932fc1f159b05a8eaba11.jpg

• banknotes (money bag)
    often discussed, rarely endorsed, however i feel that adding money would offer a HUGE potential for any RP-purpose.
    moneyduffel6_1_1.jpg

• a bottle of vintage crimean sparkling wine. because why wouldn't you want sparkling wine?
    200_260_3545126.gif

take it away!

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 5

• Felt
  • Scissors
  • Crappy sunglasses
  • Mounty hat

Crafted together...

N8835.jpg

OH YEAH

Now you got yourself some SuperTrooper role playin, there!

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 1

• Present day Plebeian: Can sew any article of fabric together to create an onslaught of heat compression.  Mobile shopping cart storage containers, only needs to eat once every 3 days which can be satisfied by booze consumption completely.  Additional ability to pick pocket nearby on lookers.  May only reply to every player with "I didn't even know we had a king."

• Like 1

We totally need Knight's Armor and King's and Queen's Crown and royal robes.

In case someone wants to start his dynasty from Zub or Devil's castle. :)

On a more personal note though....i really,really want....a postman's uniform.

My dream is to revive the idea of Kevin's Costner's post apocalyptic postal service from the movie The Postman.

170748.jpg

• Like 2

related to the banknotes idea:

aczPweCh.jpg

this picture was posted by the arma 3 dev team months ago basically thanking the dayz-dev team for the items...sooo...interesting indeed..

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 3

here is mine:

-An school girl dress for "A bitch who kills" 

-Some Plastic which we can cover a room with it and lots of different knifes, Guess who ? Dexter

-Cutting each and every part of body for zombies and players (which is not possible now i think) 

-When barricading comes, ability to make dungeon prison.

-Also Addition of money will help a lot, we can make a whole mafia on drugs and money. imagine Breaking Bad.

in the end, the most effective is to make customization something like APB:Reloaded. it will have a huge impact on game.

• The Slavic Inn Keep: Full Swag rat track suit (color optional), gold jewelry in any assortment, hand radio as pretend cell.  Self sustained crops in rear of pub and potatoe still for crafting vodka.  Sells anything one can get their hands on, keeps an unloaded repeater on the bar, all welcome.

• The Slavic Inn Keep: Full Swag rat track suit (color optional), gold jewelry in any assortment, hand radio as pretend cell.  Self sustained crops in rear of pub and potatoe still for crafting vodka.  Sells anything one can get their hands on, keeps an unloaded repeater on the bar, all welcome.

"Crops". Sounds interesting ;)

• Like 1

i would like to see an addtitional mountainesque area north or west of Chernarus+ with smaller villages and people with their own traditions and costumes, hence

fot.-Monika_Opieka_podhale_goralskie_wes

imagine playing as one of the goraly fighting for their kind, fending off all evil with their traditional weapons

40_3_0_0.JPG

Edited by joe_mcentire

I would love to see a business suit with a burlap sack over your head and wait.. just wait in a forest for someone to come along with a torch at night and role play as... SLENDERMAN !

But seriously I would love to see

Business suit attire

Welding goggles

Overalls (to role play a murderous redneck in the wilderness when you get sick of being slender man)

That's about all I can think of for now.

• Like 2

Dice: Use to show a random value (1...6) in chat.

200px-2-Dice-Icon.svg.png

Gold Coins: Use to show a random value (Heads,Tails) in chat. Can also be stacked to x100 and used as currency.

Aureus_Septimius_Severus-193-leg_XIIII_G

Edited by scriptfactory
  • Like 1